Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
AWWW! I loved it, beautifully written and I was giggling like a loon at the Dad!Doctor vs Jack
Brilliant little fic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
LOVE IT! Jenny is one of my favorite characters on DW and I've been searching for a good story about her and this seems to be the one! Thank you for your amazing work!
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! I've been on a Doctor and Jenny kick ( father daughter no slashing) and this story is by far the cutest and sweetest and nicest one. Thank you for sharing it! I really love it, the details the thoughts where perfect. It was wonderfully written.

wind
HD-spartan chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
God damn that last bit is perfict.
Laslus chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
OMG OMG OMG YOU CAN WRITE THIS IS GREAT
really
omg
asdfghjkl
I'd like to see Rose metting Jenny (IDK how but it'd be cool)
asdfghjkl
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Aaw, this is great. Very sweet and in character :)
Adrift At Sea chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OMG YOU CAN WRITE! THIS IS AWESOME!

Anyways, this is great, love the fluff and its all nice and tidy. Could've have used a bit more length but that might have spoiled it. Either way, this is so going into my favorite pile.
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was nice, I would have preferred it if it had been a multiple chapter story, but other than that it was great!
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh, just STAB ME IN THE HEART why don't you?
TorchWooder98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I was searching old stories and came across this. Loved it!
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
...awwwwwwwww. I love this! It's sweet and tugs at the heartstrings without being overly angsty. I'd never even considered what would happen if Ten and Jenny ever met up again but this... this definitely works for me.
Nellas Aldarion chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I think you did a great job writing in Jenny. I really enjoyed the part about her discovering her sense of fashion- I can certainly see that being onscreen when they bring her back. They just have to, even if Georgia Moffett isn't the actress who portrays her. Sorry, I got a bit side-tracked, but my compliments!
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Actually I think unless asked for constructive criticism doesn't exist. Unless their just telling you about a mistake you made in the writing. Otherwise it's your story and you wrote what you wanted to write. I loved the story by the way. It's so cute and I just love Jenny. I just wish she got to be with her Daddy in the show. That would be so cute. Sorry if what I said was offensive in any way.
caithzadz chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i finished watching the episode "the doctor's daughter" today and i immediately loved jenny and was sad that she didn't get a chance to be with her dad. so naturally, i went looking for fanfiction and found this precious little piece! i loved all of it!
Bookshelf.Parodies chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
The sound of a Time Lord's hearts beating being the drums was actually what it ended up being in the "End of Time." I'm not sure if you still needed to know that...I suppose I'm just someone who likes to share what they know...and talk a lot...

Anyway, I liked this quite a lot! Jenny (besides River and the Doctor) is my favorite character, and I do think you did her justice. I particularly liked the bit where she asked her dad to tell her a bedtime story. Great job!