Reviews for DVMR: The Outtakes
Sheeijan chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I love outtakes. I love Charlie too. His thoughts are so refreshing, how utterly matter of fact and practical he is. He's not like Edward with his emo and near constant prose. He's just so very Charlie. It was hilarious how he was thinking about how Renee would react. And I love how he is so utterly sincere on being changed to protect his daughter and future grandchildren. He's a practical man but he loves fiercely and deeply.

Thanks for the outtake!
bananafox chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
i didn't see this pair coming, but it's seems so charlie to think about the practicalities before anything else. loose weight, early retirement, fishing. this is certainly an interesting twist.
1FunGirl chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I love that your Charlie stays true to his character even in the life-changing event of meeting his mate. What a nice thing for both of them.
Viola Cornuta chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
this entire concept fills me with delight
Jedi Buttercup chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Awwww, Charlie. 3 him very much. Thanks for this!

I'd been saving the latest outtakes for a while; now there are no more. *sigh* If I haven't said it recently, yours is the most appealing (read: least crazymaking) take I've ever seen on the Twilight universe. )
Jedi Buttercup chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
I think I had one conversation, ever, with my mother along the lines of, "Does he really... you know, turn you on, or is this just you dating him because he asked?" about my first boyfriend. I think I went flaming red in the face. )
20000 WPM chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
Yes I love Charlie and love reading from his point of view. I was checking out your profile to see if there was something your were writing on now, because it has been awhile since there was an update for The Day the Earth stood still. I saw that this outtake was your most recent and one I had not read. Glad I found it. Are you going to finish the story? I hope so, I really love it.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
His pov was great! :)
kinsano chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
WOW! I loved this outtake! Your Charlie is super awesome!
Stellybelle chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
I love this Charlie!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
Great outtakes, this one is defiantly the best from among the most recent ones. Of course it's before Charlie found out the truth about the Cullens. I would like, if you could write one, when he finally deals with that information, maybe even remembering what he thought here, and other things he's found out. It would be interesting.
prettyflour chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
Charlie's POV was great! I'd love to read more *hint hint*
Missyok chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Girls are so wordy!

Love it!
Missyok chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Love this little insight into the story!

I do talk to my mom like that. I'm the only one of us 4 girls who can tho. My sisters are prudes and mom and I are not.
girlys75hotmail.com chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I loved the out take.

Thanks you for making Bella so smart and strong.

For letter her express her true feelings.

It means a lot,