Reviews for DVMR: The Outtakes
rms33 chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I love your Charlie! This was an awesome outtake.
san4jon chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
thanks so much:) Charlie took it really well...Bell is gonna FREAK
Naezee chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I loved this! Charlie's internal monologue was great :-) I am so looking forward to how this is going to progress! Thanks for posting!
sherylb chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
This is so funny! Who would have guessed? Tanya is probably already thinking about how long it will take to get Charlie in the sack! I am afraid she may need to change him first- his thoughts about a heart attack may not be too far off. LOL!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
yeah, that totally sounded like the Charlie from DESS. completely in character for that man...

And Tanya's reaction was pretty head-on, too...considering that we haven't actually met the woman until now, and can only judge her based on the few appearances she had in the original.

Honest communication - I love how you continue to drive that point home.

:-)

TMoT
Sheeijan chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I love outtakes. I love Charlie too. His thoughts are so refreshing, how utterly matter of fact and practical he is. He's not like Edward with his emo and near constant prose. He's just so very Charlie. It was hilarious how he was thinking about how Renee would react. And I love how he is so utterly sincere on being changed to protect his daughter and future grandchildren. He's a practical man but he loves fiercely and deeply.

Thanks for the outtake!
bananafox chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
i didn't see this pair coming, but it's seems so charlie to think about the practicalities before anything else. loose weight, early retirement, fishing. this is certainly an interesting twist.
1FunGirl chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
I love that your Charlie stays true to his character even in the life-changing event of meeting his mate. What a nice thing for both of them.
Viola Cornuta chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
this entire concept fills me with delight
Jedi Buttercup chapter 11 . 11/10/2010
Awwww, Charlie. 3 him very much. Thanks for this!

I'd been saving the latest outtakes for a while; now there are no more. *sigh* If I haven't said it recently, yours is the most appealing (read: least crazymaking) take I've ever seen on the Twilight universe. )
Jedi Buttercup chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
I think I had one conversation, ever, with my mother along the lines of, "Does he really... you know, turn you on, or is this just you dating him because he asked?" about my first boyfriend. I think I went flaming red in the face. )
20000 WPM chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
Yes I love Charlie and love reading from his point of view. I was checking out your profile to see if there was something your were writing on now, because it has been awhile since there was an update for The Day the Earth stood still. I saw that this outtake was your most recent and one I had not read. Glad I found it. Are you going to finish the story? I hope so, I really love it.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
His pov was great! :)
kinsano chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
WOW! I loved this outtake! Your Charlie is super awesome!
Stellybelle chapter 4 . 10/30/2010