Reviews for Resto Sonata
Condor green chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
This is fantastic!

I'm glad you decided to post this. You should write more, you are pretty talented.
Alardem chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
To be honest, this is an under-rated story. I'm glad to see that you've decided to post this story onto , as it'd hopefully allow more people to sample your writing.

You've got a wide vocabulary, a very talented style of writing, and you've kept my interest with the concept and execution of your story.

I always felt that the Remnants provided an excellent wealth of horrific material for stories based on them. Of course, the video-games couldn't really focus on them, but I love seeing a story that actually puts them in the spotlight for a bit.

The Music Teacher in the game was the most memorable, in my opinion. It may have been the creepy ambience of his presence, his discordant song, or simply his appearance, but I found him more interesting than the other Remnants seen in the game.

Keep going, man!

Oh, and by the way, I'm "Shmuck" from the F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Community Forums. Glad to see you've started displaying your under-appreciated talents here!
rog3r chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I liked it. Short, but very powerful. I felt that the music teacher was the most tragic of the three Remnants and you definitely portrayed it that way.

I would like to read more of your writing! Keep it up!