Reviews for One Bright Day in the Middle of the Night
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 14h ago
poem at the end is creepy, other than that. :D heheh, poor pooor Sam. Driving fast is scary on winding roads.
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
You are the demi-goddess of Transformers fiction. If Hot Rod were introduced in the movies [or toyline] I can only picture him taking the form of a 2010 Dodge Demon.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Lol! That was funny! And poor Sam.
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i was thinking there had to be somthing trippy with that car good story i no i slightly different ryme

one dark day in the middle of the night

two dead boy got up to fight

back to back the faced each other

drew there swords and shot each other

if you dont believe this storys true

ask the blind man he saw it to
blackroses2433 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
this was funny and the poem at the end was very interesting too!:)
T420000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
yay hotrod XD awesome story lol
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Bumblebee answering with Rocky Horror literally just made me snort cola out my nose.

Although, how was 'Bee racing at 240 MPH when you said in the second paragraph that his top speed was 230?
L. Mouse chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Cute. I love all your work - I think you're probably one of the best fanfiction writers out there.

And I am also laughing very, very hard because there's a google ad at the end of this story that says, "Camaro Vs. Challenger - the All new Camaro Outperforms the Challenger. Compare Them Now." For real.
kazumigirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was too cute.
Httw chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That gave me a really nice feeling. I was cracking up, impossible not to with Sam being so dramatic. I can definitly see that happening to him on more than one occasion... and with him surprised each time! :D
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
HOT ROD!

SQUEE!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I hate Hot Rod, but this amused me anyway. ;)
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Cute! That most definitely sounds like something an Autobot would do. :-)