Reviews for In A Few Words
Danni Kuran chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I thought these were great! I particularly loved the crack one :')

- Danni xx
Zero Kiry chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
So good plz write more it's really funny
GiveUpResistance chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
"Is this the pen you fucked yourself with while I was away?" Tamaki's words were velvet, dangerous. Kyouya felt a shiver run down his spine. He nodded. Yes.

I swear my heart stopped when I read this. Fucking Amazing. :D
Lalalala chapter 1 . 6/3/2011

Lady Abernathy Wordsmith chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OH MY KAMI! OH MY KAMI! NARUTO REFFRENCE! *Faints at the awesomeness before being revived* TOTTAL EPICNESS TO THE MAX! LOVE IT!...Are you a Sakura Haruno Fan? (Please say yes, please say yes...) IF you are, can i make a request?
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is such a witty little collection of thoughts. I liked them all but Crack, Humour and Lust were particularly spot on. Good for you and keep on writing. I really enjoyed reading your offerings.
Sarahteehee3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
“But Hikaru told me all mommies could!”

ALLRRPRP chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
haha. I loved the smut one.

Actually, pretty much all of these were really good. Though some of them could have been shorter. Some of them were quite a bit longer than I expected.
oLIVEgREENcRAYON chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
lol, the funniest ones, as I see, are Crack, Crossover, First Time, and Humor, lmao
Kile chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hi! this was happy. _ (a pen? O_o) lol

um...I'm really ADD right now I can't think of anything coherent...other than "For the first time in a years" -I'm sure you can tell what's wrong in that sentence.

Krytical chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Love the humor one.
Kyuun chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Sometimes few word isn't always the best...-_-'
Xedra chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love this so much! Delicious little morsels, each very satisfying (though I woild certainly not argue if you wanted to expand any of them into longer fics).

These made my day today!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
yay all of them were great! especially humor lol they're buissness associates who kno nothing of "mommy" and "daddy" just heard him say mommy and i lol took some time for me to figure it out but once i did i rotfl and gr angst made me mad i knew what those small words meant and mommy and daddy will get married not daughter and daddy