Reviews for Little Games
Darcia shipper chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Continue this now you can not leave it like this it's amazing!
Future baby girl chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Omg that was amazing omg u r the best writer ever
Lexxy2793 chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
i love it, i hope you write more and have them get married and have kids xx really enjoyed the read xx
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
that was great loved it
onetreefan chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
so sweet! i loved it!
chatana chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. I'm really looking forward too. Looking forward to read more quickly. I find it very hard to wait to have more of your story. So really great pleasure in reading more quickly, please.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Very sexy chapter!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Very hot chapter.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Their banter was great in this chapter.
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
that was smoken hon wow i loved it and yes i want more please
jevans47403 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
He finally got through to her and made her realize that he wants her and won't regret anything when morning comes. That he wants her as his best friend, girlfriend, lover, and future wife forever. both of them are really hot together, lol-the only words that I can come up with for the last part is: hot, steamy, and wow, lol. Can't wait for more! Great job!
sawyersgirl2817 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
omg that was so good, keep it going
PinkAngel17 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Oh yeah, you diffiantly have to continue! Great chapter! Most diffiantly looking forward to another chapter!
Leigh59 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Oh My ! Hot and so very good. I like that you had them talking before and he made her understand it was more than just sex he wanted.
Sami Marie chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Yes more hotness please. Very well done.