Reviews for Mental Scars
CuteHeartz chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Well if You want to be historically accurate, George is older than America. But, seeing as America was alive before his Independence, you could say that he's older, but I like to think that he has no age until he gains Independence. Yes, you can go by how long since he was discovered, but if that we're the case, America would be much older than 238 (historically).
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
...and?

Does after the talk the Southern America will gone or become one with America?
I personally hope become one with America. because those personality still part of America.

Never thought the plot is about that.

I should have realise it from the title... my bad.

It was good though.
AquariusOtter chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love it and isn't it true we had one came from U. K touring savannah he called this guy a yank omg i thoughtt they were going to kill him so please never come to the ssouth and call someone a yankee
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was absolutely amazing. I just stumbled upon it and I can't help but love these twisted past!Civil war!Fics. Amazing use of description and capturing the personalities of the characters! Great job, I loved it!
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
The southern accent wasn't /that/ bad haha. Although I live in Texas, which is *southern* but has a bit of a different accent in general. The "y'alls" really jumped out at me. Plus he is a Civil War era guy.

At first I thought the South was a different entity entirely with a separate body, but a split personality is a nice way to go too. I can definitely see that. Southern (Texan!) pride is a really strong thing, depending on where you go. And I assume it is the same up north. I don't travel a lot so...

Nice way to echo the lines to drive the point home.

The "ah's" made me giggle though as it makes me think of Gone With the Wind.
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I've always wondered how the contries had civil wars and this is the first I'm hearing about violent multi-personalitiys. This is an interesting one-shot that makes me really bad for America. I'm actually learning about the Civil War in Military history right now so this will give me something to think about.

Great attention to historic detail in this! You did a very good job of writing this!
Pchew chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I know this story is kinda old, but oh well.

I have to say, while I'm not exactly a fan of the pairing, this is probably the best story I have found pertaining to the Civil War. I much prefer the idea of Alfred having multiple personalities to him being split into different people physically. It just makes the whole "fighting yourself" thing all the darker. I like dark. Bravo.(:

PS Take it from the Texas girl, you captured the southern drawl and dislike of being called a "Yankee" perfectly! ;D
98-6 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I know that it's been a while since you posted this, but I was wondering if you would continue this story. It's got a very interesting plot and I would really like to see exactly what scars - mental or physical - Arthur and America would end up talking about.
Kakoii-Ninja chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This in incredible! You should really continue this. I would love to read all three sides of the same story... plus it was rather kinky!
Shh-Its-Me chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I'm positive that this isn't what you intended to do but for some reason, I found the whole fic incredibly hot 8D

I absolutely adore fics with reference to the civil war, especially when they have USUK in them. This is definitely one of my favourites

I think the way you referred to the historical figures was really neat to. Washington as America's other father and Elizabeth as England's wife xDD

Over here, we use Yankee to refer to Americas as a whole but I honestly don't know anyone who does except for the occasion joke. It's more, oh those Americans *insert eyeroll*. No offense intended P

Haha, in the end, I think it doesn't matter which spelling you use. I use British England myself, then again, Microsoft word claims that it's Australian English so there you go D
Blue Seer chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was amazing, you should totally continue this.
Blank chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I have NO idea if I commented you on this, but...In the deep South, if you call someone a yankee, someone would be like, "...Dww
LaRequinne chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This is fabulously written; It was an pleasure to read. :D
chanchi76 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Your story's...what's the word...(not cute...that's kind of strange...not disturbing either...uh...). Well, whatever that word is, it'll describe my likeness of your characters, especially the CSA.

By the way, QUESTION TIME! Who is the 'third' part of America (there's America, the CSA, and that 'pyromaniac' brother of the CSA that England mentione). You never went into detail about the third segment.
Ryukansen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
...I love this story. I love the whole thing! Your writing style is amazing and your Southern America is awesome *_* Faves