Reviews for Cliché
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I hope that thye get together in the show. Though I doubt they will.
beingVague chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I love it! One of the best.
blaze12 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
ive got to ask is it possible for you to make a rua ruka incest fic because there is not one thats goes bump in the night is terrible and not believable lua days is a crackfic and theres way to much gay stuff in theres a french one thats long but its not believable at all while its a little serios the relationship was totoly rushed i mean he wakes up and intantly kisses her for no reason pure you make one make it romantic like the faithshipping mayby 2 3 chapters it onsided at first like leo has feelings for luna but she isnt aware however as the story progresses luna develops feelings for leo in the end one of them confesses thier feelings to the could include dueling idea for the story would be its another day at duel academy and somone flirts with luna which leo gets jeolis and ppulls her away luna asks whats his problem to which he says in an angry tone nothings hes in love with luna he goes to yusie and akiza for help to which they agree to help him tell her.

the next chater you could have him go home to tell her how he feels but she isnt home so he decides to go find is heading home this could be because you have her stay afterschool to talk to her luna heads back home shes ambushed by some bullies who try to bully her and they hert her but leo shows up telling them to go away they beat him up than walk gets up and walks over to luna whos hurt he holds her tight as she shakes in fear because of what those guys did to her he rubs a hand thru her hair saying everythinngs going to be okay and that hes there as luna looks at him she starts to develope feelings for puts his arms around her and begins to walk back home.

last chapter you could do this luna is pondering her new feelings for leo but dosnt know what to she continues to to think leo come beside her and asks whats wrong which luna says its nothing she than sits on the couch watching somthing leo sits next to her after a minute leo is tired of holding in his feelings and gently grabs her hands telling her that for a long time hes had feelings for her and confesses luna is shocked at first but then admits at first she didnt like him or had feelings for him but says things are diffrent and admits she loves him to and they kiss.

ps i hope you make one like this because none of the others are believable or serios at all
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
yea a very nice and sweet one shot about kiryuxmisty..

there are still not enough ffs about them.. I think they make a interesting couple..
partner555 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
i like it
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww, adorable story! I haven't read much on this couple to be honest, but I think you did a wonderful job in capturing the fluff between them. Yes, it is a bit cheesy, but it's just as sweet. :) Well done!
butterflybg chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I never would have imagined this pairing... but I like it! I want them to have eech other! This is cute, and cliche in a way that makes me happy! -
Animad345 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Heehee! That was so swet!

And yes, it was cliche, but that made it awesome :D

I love it! MistyxKiryu don't get enough screentime...

Seeing as you like this couple, please check out my story, Team Cupid. :)

It's based around them (and JackxCarly, YuseixAki,MikagexUshio)

Love your writing! :P
Hyruleepona chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Maybe only a tad bit OOC. I thought it was really well written. Great job. :)
sarcastichick chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
YES! Finally a KiryuxMisty story! It's my favorite pairing but there doesn't seem to be any other stories about it. Sad really... Great job!
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
they may be a bit OCC...

but it was still sweet :3