Reviews for She said no
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/7
Well, that makes him sound like a real b*st*rd, how he talks about his family - his kids especially. I do commend you on immersing us in his pov, though.
Tayame Hatake chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Really touching even if the Albus Dumbledore in your story isn't very close to the Albus of the books.
I think Dumbledore couldn't be so cold with his own family (especially his children), moreover regarding that his own father wasn't at home during his childhood and Albus likely suffered from this missing.
But, really, great fanfiction.

[sorry if my review isn't fully understandable because I'm french. Nevertheless I can understand english]
Harriverse chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is quite deep. The regret is palpable.
LordSeverusPrince chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I cried after reading it,I dislike sad stories but this is something else:)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Interesting one-shot; I like the repetition of the first and last lines.
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*sighs* very beautiful. I always thought there was more than met the eye with Albus and Minerva
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This story was tragic. I always pictured them as secretly married, and I think I like that picture better. But your story was great for the angle you went for.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Yep I should be working but for once the firewalls will let me into Fanfiction. Oh Yes! This was so beautiful, such a wonderful picture of unrequited love. Thanks!
SophiaOfSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Doesn't make sense if you think canon, but, hey it's fanfiction! Loved it!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Boy! you have painted AD very self-centered. How could anyone be so cold about his children? I couldn't pity him, but could pity his family very much. an interesting piece. thanks for sharing it.
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This could be about... anyone. Severus and Hermione, Harry and Ginny, many couples. Fantastically written.

Elianna Eldari chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i cried. you have a talent for evoking emotion without being dramatic about it.
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Great short story. Nailed hurt and possibly angst right on the head. Good job. :)
LadyHyuugaHinata chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Very good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
So very sad. And Albus could have been happy with his wife and children if he had tried, too. He really should have divorced her and let her go to find someone who actually loved her, but he gives no reason for not doing so.

Again, very sad.