Reviews for To Find a Purpose in Death
TwiX Illusions chapter 15 . 3/18
Before I fogot, I may have criticized a bit, but other than what I already said, and some of your spelling, the story itself, is great. Next time, learn a bit more, but keep the same writing style and you'll have a great story.
TwiX Illusions chapter 14 . 3/18
Do you honestly not know anything about the manga? Isshin's zanpokuto is called Engetsu. In bankai it doesn't become Tensa Zangetsu. I guess I just don't understand what you're trying to accomplish, by giving a characters powers that are'nt his. Ichigo I can understand, as that's what would've happened, if he had'nt found his shinigami powers. Also, you made the creation of the Arrancar wrong. Aizen had his own Hogyuko, that he made them with, but it wasn't complete, which is why he needed Kisuke Uraharas. Nel should have already been a child, and Tier Harribel should be the Tercera Espada.
Kangh chapter 21 . 12/29/2016
No, why you do this... No cliffhangers please ~
ghostmarine51 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
shouldn't ichigo be the cero? And yammy be the primera when released
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
I was going to read this because it was interesting, but I was too unhappy about the lack of a romantic pairing. How could they spend that much time together and only be best friends.. What? Did he get friend zoned.. Either way, can't read it anymore
hughfj08 chapter 21 . 3/17/2016
sooooo...is this still happening?
CompuBob chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
Aizen had his own Hougyoku, and it was incomplete, so no arrancars were turned, (several experiments have been made), but when he combined Urahara's, it became complete and then he turned them into arrancars
Darke13 chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Sayonara is used as a FINAL good bye, like your grandfather is on his deathbed, you say sayonara and then he dies. It is only used on someone you KNOW you will NEVER see again. Just FYI. Good story so far, it kind of bothers me that you replaced Engetsu but you listed your reasons so I can respect that.
Daniel chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Hey I am loving this so far and I love how you made ichigo a hollow I mean this is truly an amazing story
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2015
Makes me sad you stopped writing this :/
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Why didn't you take is original vasto l'ordre form for is resurrection ?
dullLogic chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Not too sure if it has been pointed out, but the section where Orihime and Sado went to Urahara for training to get stronger, you written there ...both Urahara and Kisuke... But isn't Urahara and Kisuke the same person? Were you referring to another person?
Domagonic chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
So basically this story has been abandoned xD.

Fun while it lasted.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
Its been over 58 weeks lol

Eagerly awaiting your return!

Good luck with everything!
the crazy one chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
*ominous voice* you ended in a cliffhanger... AND DIDNT UPDATE... vengeance must be taken... oh yes, VENGENCE!