Reviews for To Find a Purpose in Death
This chapter sucked ass
Cloud694 chapter 21 . 4/14
Hey this is by far the best series ive read in a while and ive become basically addicted and just wanted to ask if you are planning on continuing anytime soon and making ichinel official as on them dating
FUCK U U LIAR chapter 21 . 4/10
FUCK U U LIAR U SAID U WOULD UPDATE
Chris Jacksion chapter 1 . 4/8
LEARN POVS PLEASE! Choose third or first person please.
suedarau chapter 21 . 3/15
Please continue this story. I really love your story
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 2/8
I guess this was before you read the final arc huh since it's common knowledge since then that Isshin SHIBA was the 10th squad's captain back then and Toshiro was third seat.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 2/8
I can't wait to see Byakuya and Renji's faces when they see Ichigo and Rukia. Renji will ask squad 11 to bash him over the head, while Byakuya will hit his against his parents' graves. In seeking to preserve clan honor his personal honor was shattered, and he gave their greatest traitor a boy with incredible potential.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 2/8
Oh boy I think Ichigo remembers Byakuya and Renji pretty well. They are definitely going to need Rukia. Wonder if Byakuya would be more understanding of why Ichigo took Rukia's powers if he learned how they met? How it was to save his father, sisters, and Rukia herself from a single hollow.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 2/7
If Barragan had been humble instead of an arrogant tyrant, I would've had respect for him. Especially with how distinguished and strong he looked as an arrancar. Orihime, Yoruichi, Rangiku, Harribel, and Nel are some of the most endowed women in the series.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 2/7
Oh Rukia... Aizen should announce to them when he betrays them that Ichigo attempted to regain his OWN powers, only to fail and become a hollow. If done while Rukia's still alive, then whether she's saved or not it will utterly destroy her. The best part is Renji won't be able to speak to her to try and help, since he and Byakuya helped cause her devastation. Byakuya won't even try if she's saved because he focuses too much on the rules of Soul Society.
MephistoJenova chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
it is a shame this is not going to be finished, it held so much potential. While there was a significant amount of spelling and grammatical mistakes, the story was good enough that it could be overlooked. Maybe you should put this story up for adoption?
Jack0lyt3 chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
The aspect of Loss? I know this is late to say but, I just wanted to get it out there or else I would hate myself for it.
Pandatone chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
Before I fogot, I may have criticized a bit, but other than what I already said, and some of your spelling, the story itself, is great. Next time, learn a bit more, but keep the same writing style and you'll have a great story.
Pandatone chapter 14 . 3/18/2017
Do you honestly not know anything about the manga? Isshin's zanpokuto is called Engetsu. In bankai it doesn't become Tensa Zangetsu. I guess I just don't understand what you're trying to accomplish, by giving a characters powers that are'nt his. Ichigo I can understand, as that's what would've happened, if he had'nt found his shinigami powers. Also, you made the creation of the Arrancar wrong. Aizen had his own Hogyuko, that he made them with, but it wasn't complete, which is why he needed Kisuke Uraharas. Nel should have already been a child, and Tier Harribel should be the Tercera Espada.
Kangh chapter 21 . 12/29/2016