Reviews for Grocery Shopping for Freshies
francis2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Mick knows how to push Josef's buttons. This was very funny.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
lol. That was absolutely hilarious! I loved it! XD Gotta love Mick. xP This was really really good! It sure made my day and made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. This was great! Awesome work! :D

~Ibeyla
maplebirdsillywritergirl101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
NeteleJala, you are a comic genius! while the two of us read this one-shot, we couldn't help but burst with laughter! you capture their emotions so well, it's SO perfect! I look forward to more laughs and thus, bellyaches!
TheRainDropsAreMyMusic chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was HILARIOUS! :D I really enjoyed it.
SouthernButterfly chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was absolutely hysterical! I wish I could have been in the room for that conversation :)

As usual, Josef makes excellent points. But leave it to Mick to be the only one to know how to "push his buttons!"
donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was hilarious. Very well-written! Josef acutally made some very good points, lol.
nightcap chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Hey, I can always count on you and silvanelf for a good story! I read the name on this one and had to read it right away.

I was starting to feel like Josef at first. My god Mick! Are you REALLY that dense? LOL!

I caught on at the end with the chickens.

Evidently, I'm not quite as dense as Mick was pretending to be! LOL!

But Josef did make his point and you had him make it very well!

Thanks for the chuckle!
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
When you said 'chicken soup', I laughed so hard, my husband came in to see if I was all right. Usually, it is Josef who teases Mick. Mick is the only vampire I know of who thinks biting is a bad thing to do. At least Beth got him over that.
Mallie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Poor Josef! Mean Mick!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh I enjoyed this one. I'm so glad that Silvanelf is still your muse. You are good for each other. Mick really knows how to yank Josef's chain and that is great. I bet he chuckled on that one for some time. Score on for Mick.
fkfforever chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
LOL! LOL! I wished I could have been there to see that.
silvanelf chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
OMG! ROFLMAO! Oh, this is PRICELESS!

You are SO GOOD at these one-shots! I LOVE it! hee-hee!

I loved espeicially these lines,

"400 years of practice does make perfect." -haha, so Josef! ; )

and this had my in hysterics, “Are you comparing freshies to cows? You want me to slaughter freshies like cows for steak?” OMG! Can't breath for laughter...

And the chicken soup...LMAO! You have not lost your touch for these one shots amiga! : D