Reviews for Automatic Love Letters
FallOutGleek chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
My favourite character is Yi Jung, but i've grown to love Woo Bin fics :) i know it's about 3 years ago so i'm sad that there's a high possibility it won't continue but i'll still hope :D
the-clumsy-one chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Finally!After sometime of looking fanfics wherein Woo Bin is the main character,I finally found it!Please update soon~!
MoonDragonGurl chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Aww! That was so good and I loved how you portrayed Yi Jung and Woo Bin's friendship. That and I love the chemistry between Woo Bin and Sun Byul. It's amazing!
Empress Scarlette chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Haha, if it weren't for the mention of Ga Eul and that flashback of Sun Byul, I'll think this is a light YJxWB slashy fic. They do click together, don't they? Good job on this!
Empress Scarlette chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Good fic. I don't go for fics with OC's you know, but this is an exemption. Good job! I'd like to see why she became suddenly too sick of his kindness. Woo Bin is arguably the kindest of all the boys, I have to admit that, but he's still Don Juan..of course he'd hurt girls! Hehe. This is still good, though.
Mistress Casanova chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Cute! This is a good ficlet. I like the interaction between Yi Jung and Woo Bin here, it's so like them to behave like that. I'm going to wait for the next ficlets.
angpusa meitsiwong chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
BromaNce! I feel the Love! XD

I repeat. I. shall. stalk.

Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Now I'm going to wait for your YiJungxGaEul and JanDixJunPyo fics! I love how you write Yi Jung. My favorite part is hwen he is guessing who the woman Woo Bin is brooding about, it's so funny! That's a very good glimpse at Woo Bin's Don Juan-ness. The fic still has some poignant parts though, about the relationship between Woo Bin and Sun Byul.

I'll follow this!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw this was cute :)

I still kind of wonder what made her sick of his KINDNESS though :O

But this was really cute! Nice job! x]
aliceacademy8 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was sad.. but really well done. Nostalgic bits always make me feel like crying, and i'm glad you chose to end it that way - it made me smile :) Woo Bin's one of my favourite characters now, and it's like you said: they give us enough space to play around with him in our heads, so maybe that's one of the reasons i like him so much. I want to read this story you're writing now! Don't tell me it ends badly for him there too? He really does deserve a happy ending, poor guy. Would you consider writing a chaptered fic about him?
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You finally decided to make a BOF fanfic now, I see. You're right about him being deprived of attention. He doesn't get too much scenes...Poor boy, the producers made a satellite character out of him in the show! If they think the 5-min After Story episode will suffice to make up for his underused role in the series, they're wrong. Anyway, I must say you have a very good take on Woo Bin! I love the characterization. I'm looking forward to read your next updates.
MoonDragonGurl chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It's about time someone did a story on Woo Bin! I really liked it and I loved how you portrayed him. It was perfect! I can't wait to read some more fics with him as the main character!
Mistress Casanova chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
What an amazing story! It's good to see a Woo Bin fiction here. In the series he looks no more than just an extra! He dfinitely deserves more screen time, love, attention, and all. You did good here. It explains the poor After Story episode quite well.