Reviews for Illusions
Zero-Tails317 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Awww my god what an ending to an awesome story! I'm suprised she kept the stuffed dinosaurs, hehehe. Now NEXT!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Hahahaha the last part!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Oh my god this was soooo cute!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ohhn the last part was so cool:-)
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Umm what's Rock up to.
Fluffyman chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Really enjoying it so far and the flight is funny as hell. I can totally see Revy acting like that!
Cigarette-red chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I almost died over Revy on the plane. XD
NiceThorn chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Had to review this chapter instead of the first, Rock is just so damn sweet. Love this story, as always lol. Thankyou for writing it! The way you have them sweetly together is just perfect.
DyingWarrior chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
really nice job
zealousfreak27 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
You made your point with this one. And that's what matters.

Yays for romance of the non-cheesy kind. Okay, it was a little cheesy, but not sickeningly so. I liked how you handled the characters and you 'plotline'. Yeah, there wasn't too much plot, but it was enough to keep it afloat.

All I noticed was more of the quotation mistakes.

Great job!
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Plot? What plot?

I'm enjoying this tremendously! Fluff, thou art awesome. I am still interested to see where this is going, but the fluffy romance! I love it!

I'm sure you know this, but there are a lot of quotation errors through out this passage. You know, stuff like '"Alright." He replied.' But you obviously know how to write that stuff now (you don't mess up like that anymore, this is an old story) and so I let it rest.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Well, too lazy to read this whole thing. So I'll review the first chapter here, finish the entire story (sometime, vaguely) and then review again.

Nice first chapter here. Good premise. Rock/Revy FTW. I'm quite psyched for what'll happen.

Personally, I found the dialouge between Revy and Rock a little cheesy, but when put in the 'Revy fix Rock fix Revy" context, they've been in love awhile, so it doesn't really count.

I finally have some ConCrit! When Rock asked Revy about what good memories she has, and she thinks real hard (okay I'm using broken English. This IS a review), and it says "She lye motionless". You were going for a "lay" there. Unless you meant the alkaline solution :)
Darkmessiah24 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Damn, I can never get tired of reading this RockXRevy fanfics that you make. I love them!

I'll be sure to check out the next one soon.
myzor king of war chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
better then the last one kick ass stuff keep up the good work moe fighting more guns
anonymous1222 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010