Reviews for Broken
Howlsong13 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I'm not really liking Kreen he seems... greedy, hunger for being Alpha and being to ambitious.
Howlsong13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Hmmmm interesting!
Howlsong13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
wow this is amazing!
j7r3l chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
omg LOVE THE BOOK! please keep writing! i wanna no what happens!
Autumnchronicles chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
This is really good so far. I'm looking forward to more.
Thorntangle chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Please update soon! You haven't put a new chapter up in FOREVER!
Thorntangle chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Its good! but wolves don't hiss and spit like cats!
mosshadow chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
sweetlio... i think you should read the book. a dragga is the male leader and a drappa is a female. animals are lera. for the author: why is a wolf named morTra ( try switching the t with a g and it will sound familiar). i really like your quotes i going to try that in return from beyond... about fighting technique sight wolves usually dart in to an opponent for a brief heavy fight , no quarter or taunts involved. when someones goes down it's bloody and gory. don't use under belly kicks.
by.the.candlelight chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Cool names, but the titles were kinda confusing, although by the end of the chap i figured out a dragga was like a mate
mosshadow chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
WOW this was good, but the fighting style is very obviusly warriors styled. and once again the names... another wolf named Fren and a wolf named Kreen... Kreen sorta sounds like Kraar and Fren is the name of a mythical seer.
mosshadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Yay! finally another Warriors/sight fan has posted a story! I was the only one so far! I think it's going pretty ggod though the next chap should start getting to the problem and solution. and the names are rather strange... a wolf named Mortra! and a wolf named Mell... they look awfully alot like Morgra and Fell! is this foreshadowing or just sheer coincidence, considering you only changed one letter!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
well i think that i like to see more of your story, and i really cant say i hate something that gives me the first impression to read on. (i LOVE cute wolf pups!)

keep up the good work, very few people write fanfics on this section...