Reviews for Keep it Safe
Kellcastor chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
This story was very well written. I think you balanced out details and plot quite nicely. I also very much appreciated how you had the royals use such formal speech. So many stories don't do that, and it bothers me. I actually learned a few vocabulary words. Thank you. ;) The story remained interesting to the end, and I like how there wasn't a grand solution set in stone. There was wondering left to be done. Well done!
ZeLinkFanGirl chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I like the idea of Link having an accent. Love the story so far! Great work :)
JohnTitor chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Meh. It wasn't happily ever after but it was good enough.
Amethyst 269 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Wait wait, it's over? No no! If there's more please update! It can't end there! Great job btw. D But PLEASE make a new chapter or something!

Amethyst 269
Azkam Shazam chapter 15 . 5/25/2011
This story was really good! I appreciate how there was no OOCness and the humor was not overbearing! :)
Star Cyber 2 chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Freaking cute! Im appalled at myself for not reading this earlier!

Please keep writing!
Taironias chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
Well, I've just read your story, and you, my good sir, deserve a cookie. I am absolutely astounded by the quality of this writing, and I truly did enjoy it, that's how i finished it in a day :P

Please, Keep up the awesome writing, I hope that some day I'll be as masterful in the poetic art of writing as you are.

Good day.
RandomReview chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
I have to say that I'm rather disappointed at how you ended your story. It somehow just felt incomplete in some way and the Humor/Romance tag is largely misleading. While you did maintain the genres rather accurately early on, it became more of a Romance/Drama/Angst around halfway through. There were also a couple of things you mentioned, but failed to elaborate on as the story progressed. Link being the hero of time is one of them, but I suppose that can be glossed over. Grammar is rather solid albeit a tad simple. Overall a decent piece of work that can be improved upon if you so desired. I hope that you somehow find a way to actually end this story with some finality rather than leaving it open-ended. Just a smile gripe on my part, but the ending feels more like a cop-out from you.
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Just marking my place.
YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
"Bastard just keeps winging out surprises, doesn't he?"

I would so totally say that if I was Link. Good job, very entertaining. : D
SGarrison chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Really good chapter! Good to see things coming back to good/
Esther Elane Elrich chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
what happens next?
Esther Elane Elrich chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Corbin narrowed his eyes; he would certainly write to the king of this when he got a chance, to warn him that his daughter’s own guard was making a pass at her virtue. He worked himself up into a good anger, intending to sit down and write the letter the second he got home.

hahha so he wrote an angry letter to the king?

I'm so mad that i'm gonna write an angry letter errg anger haha i thought it was funny.
jacksparrow589 chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
YAY! All is NOT lost after all! I think this has to be the happiest thing I've read in a while! It just brought a smile to my face.

I would write more happy things about this chapter, but I'm honestly pretty sleepy as it is right now-I'd either wind up making no sense or just repeating the same thing over and over, so I'll give you some peace and "quiet" instead. :)
blue-eyed-lullaby chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Such a lovely story!

I've had quite a bit of fun reading this from start to the current chapter all in one sitting. I have to say, I've been spoiled by so many consecutive chapters, and now I'm aching for another!

Your style is very unique, and I love the amount of imagery you use. Such details in the architecture and clothing! The story is wonderful as well, and I couldn't believe the hours that passed in the time I spent reading it.

I will definitely have to add this to my alerts, since you hooked me! Keep up the good work!