Reviews for Unexpected
Shittake Ramen chapter 6 . 4/8
I wonder how the fated meeting is going to go and how this effects the rest of the star trek story line.
dirtykinks chapter 6 . 2/9
i love this, i haven't come across a really good kirk/spock fic in a long time, you should finish this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Continue please! Soon :P

I love this story, it's beautiful
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Wow. Nice stuff.
What do you know, I'm saying that about a MPreg and actually meaning it... Normally I don't even bother to give the things more than a cursory look, but hey, you made things semi-believable...
phoebe.mayllenvillalba chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Please please please update soon!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
great fan fic
Sir Shirkin chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Oh, I love this concept. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and wish so badly that it would update xD There aren't many fics with them having children, or meeting away from the enterprise! Loved it :)
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Please update this fic I enjoyed what I have read so far and I would like to see how the meeting between Father and son goes.
KLS-Blueskies chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
This has my ideal Star Trek plot. Its slash, its Mpreg and its them meeting when they're young and hooking up getting pregnant and then meeting again. I want more Pleeeeasse!
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I can't wait to read more
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Wow 4 yrs I still dying to read about their meeting plz consider updating
Kidiu chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Well, it's been 4 years and Spock still hasn't met Soren. Disappointing, but I have hope that you might continue someday!
tkawaiii2013 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
voce vai atualizar?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Please please please continue i love it pretty please with a cherry on top x
catbob1 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
It's been almost 4 years so I guess this won't be finished and that's a shame because it has been fantastic so far. I have no idea what you have had to deal with in real life so I can't bitch but if you can please come back to complete this great story. Really want to see Spock meet Soren. Best of luck to you.