Reviews for Unexpected
fanitcg chapter 6 . 5/3
OK, you really need to update like yesterday, or something.
I need to see the meeting and all. PLEASE, COME BACK
fanitcg chapter 2 . 5/3
PLEASE, COME BACK
fanitcg chapter 1 . 5/3
Re-reading this
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 6 . 6/20/2017
Please continue! This is so good! Spock FINALLY gets to meet Soren. Is Spock's surprise because HE'S suppose to be sterile; that he can never have children because he is half human? I want to know! I hope Jim is the only one he can have babies with. So cruel. XP Please!?
TheCrazyCheese chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
Okay, so I know that it has been years since this fic was last updated and you may not even be active on anymore, BUT YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!
This is a really good and intriguing story. I would highly appreciate (and possibly worship you) if this story were to be picked back up. Please...?
Argos chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
Hey!

CrazyawesomestoryohmygodIloveit! *phew* *grin* It's a great story. You've written it very nicely. Any chance of you continuing? I really truly hope so.! Know that if you do, you'll have, at the very least (cause this story is great!), one devoted follower who'll shower you with due praise.

LLAP
Argos
this sound's like the star trek of 2016 not 1966 and love the old one's best
mary shooter chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
tell us then how old is spock and kirk now
mary shooter chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
are you going to tell us how old spock and kirk are now
mary shooter chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
i do think mr spock shoud know he's fatheder a baby with james kirk very soon
mary shooter chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
let him keep the baby mr spock coming bacg
mary shooter chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
jim is having a baby as he got female parts as well as male in other stories do read others ones
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
One of the best things in this fic is the lack of angst. Serioulsy, I swear this fandom's popular stories are ALL angsty in some way. This is... rafreashing.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
PharaohIsis13EgyptianYaoiLover chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Lol! My Nephew is named Soren!