Reviews for Unexpected
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 6 . 4/15
Wow 4 yrs I still dying to read about their meeting plz consider updating
Kidiu chapter 6 . 4/3
Well, it's been 4 years and Spock still hasn't met Soren. Disappointing, but I have hope that you might continue someday!
tkawaiii2013 chapter 6 . 3/16
voce vai atualizar?
Please please please continue i love it pretty please with a cherry on top x
catbob1 chapter 6 . 3/3
It's been almost 4 years so I guess this won't be finished and that's a shame because it has been fantastic so far. I have no idea what you have had to deal with in real life so I can't bitch but if you can please come back to complete this great story. Really want to see Spock meet Soren. Best of luck to you.
Finish this.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 2/13
can you please update this story ?
Celestial Dust chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
OmygodomygodOHMYGOD this is so awesome!I "awwwwwww"'d and "ooooooooooo"'d about 15 minutes when Soren was born!It was sooooo cute!

Wish you'd considering it's been 3 years since you updated this story is probably abandoned at best and my wishing is in I can hope,right?I mean the second film came out recently and Spock was awesome and crying in it!

Pleeeeaaaaaase?
Blood Shifter2 chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
this story is so cute. can't wait to see what happens next. update soon please.
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
randomreader chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Please write more
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Oh my goodness I fell in love with this story! I know it's been a few years, but I hope there may be something soon in regards to Spock meeting Soren. :D

Keep up the great work!
Jemma Rosalie Lillian Hale chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Please continue this story! I want to read about Spock and Soren's meeting! Please and Thank you.
Jemma Rosalie Lillian Hale chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Love it!
bluebellswede chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
OMG, I love this story...can't wait to see the reaction of Soren meeting his other dad!