Reviews for iDon't Want To Tell You
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This was really good. I liked Freddie's POV. Keep up the good writing!
genderless-but straight chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
woot!
sidouxamer chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
please continue! I really wanna know what happens next! :)
TOBEDELETEDD chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
it IS annoying. but i guess im one of those people. i only review on my fav stories ;) :D
TOBEDELETEDD chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I had the exact same thought; what if melanie asked sam that! although i didnt put it into fic-form and wasnt going to. i dont like to brag, but great idea! ;)
flameh chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Good job, I liked it. But maybe you could add another chapter, maybe Freddie brings something up to Sam that hints he knows she told and then well the possibilities are endless.
Avatar Rikki chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I read it. And it isn't annoying to me when people favorite and don't review (but I do like to reply back to them). Now with Anyonomous reviews I can't do that anyway. Anyway, I like the story and where have you seen differnt endings to iTwin? I haven't seen any.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
So, so cute! (:
GIGhearts chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
aw thats sad
GoldieSanchez chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Oh noss! I like it. Don't be sad, be glad.
GoldieSanchez chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
You should make this Seddie. Or I will be very dissapointed. It'd also be fun if you put some Melanie confusion in there as well.

XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Yeah the same thing happens with my stories people just add it to there favorite list but never review and I never heard of them either, oh well. Nice chapter and I really hope another writng bug pops in your head again (Hehe)
PigSlay chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Amazing story! :D And I always like the idea of Melanie having a bad side to her behind that nice, clean face and that smile.

Thanks for making this! It DID need to be made. :D And also, what are undertones? I feel like I should know, but I don't.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I don't claim to be the best writer in the world, but I certainly know good writing when I see it. This, is good writing.
tjtay chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AW! HAHAHAHA! I loved it!

-tj-tay