Reviews for Love the Dark
wildtrance chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this was great
just adorable in a perfect twisted way
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
:)))))))))))
TwinsMadness chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great fic! I especially like the LV/HP father and son cause i think they fit that way more. I was also quite surprise since i have never read of a LV/SS before but your fic makes me think that that pairing was actually great! Keep on writting my friend !
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
ISo the crazy woman was in charge to make sure the crazy teen did not kill himself. Well, crazy people should stay with crazy people, right?/I

Very good, thanks.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Draco got some love!
SamTheSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Just fuckin yes. This story was amazing! I never knew Tom could be so caring. Glad that the right Weasleys lived. The rest are just prats. Youre a really good auuthor by the way.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sweet!
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
LOVED IT! oh, this was just the sort of thing I was looking for, and sometimes you just need a good happy ending accomplished by the painful deaths of those that stand against you -happy humming- so over all, I positively adore this one!
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I have no wrds for how I feel about this *adoring eyes*...which is bad if I want to be an author myself :/
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! This story has lots of potential! This is my FAVOURITE story so far! I LOVE IT! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love it! I love it! I love it! This is simply beautidul.
LittleLunasLullaby chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i dont know, maybe im crazym but i really, really love this story!
harry/odium and draco are so absolutly cute 3
and voldemort und snape are just sweet

please, write more of that!
MORE!

love
jelly - x
Faene Druin chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story, funny as hell without destroying the gorgeous plot!

Thank you!

..Faene Druin..
HarrehPottah196 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awhh, I thought that was sweet. Malicious, but sweet! .