Reviews for Love the Dark
Sequel please.
smileyjr1999 chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh my gosh I flove this way to go man this was a great Fic
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/21
Okay, this fucking rocked. I loved it.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this was great
just adorable in a perfect twisted way
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
TwinsMadness chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great fic! I especially like the LV/HP father and son cause i think they fit that way more. I was also quite surprise since i have never read of a LV/SS before but your fic makes me think that that pairing was actually great! Keep on writting my friend !
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
ISo the crazy woman was in charge to make sure the crazy teen did not kill himself. Well, crazy people should stay with crazy people, right?/I

Very good, thanks.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Draco got some love!
SamTheSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Just fuckin yes. This story was amazing! I never knew Tom could be so caring. Glad that the right Weasleys lived. The rest are just prats. Youre a really good auuthor by the way.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
LOVED IT! oh, this was just the sort of thing I was looking for, and sometimes you just need a good happy ending accomplished by the painful deaths of those that stand against you -happy humming- so over all, I positively adore this one!
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I have no wrds for how I feel about this *adoring eyes*...which is bad if I want to be an author myself :/
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! This story has lots of potential! This is my FAVOURITE story so far! I LOVE IT! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love it! I love it! I love it! This is simply beautidul.