Reviews for Love the Dark
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/13
It's cute. i especially love the adorable affection between Harry and Voldemort. I'm kind of sad his name means hatred. Sounds like something you would name an unwanted child. And it is not as though he is still full of hatred the rest of his life. Why must he always remember how much he hated those horrible light people? Great story. Thanks for the happy ending.
dirtykinks chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
so amazing i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Sequel please.
smileyjr1999 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Oh my gosh I flove this way to go man this was a great Fic
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Okay, this fucking rocked. I loved it.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
this was great
just adorable in a perfect twisted way
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
:)))))))))))
TwinsMadness chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great fic! I especially like the LV/HP father and son cause i think they fit that way more. I was also quite surprise since i have never read of a LV/SS before but your fic makes me think that that pairing was actually great! Keep on writting my friend !
adafrog chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
ISo the crazy woman was in charge to make sure the crazy teen did not kill himself. Well, crazy people should stay with crazy people, right?/I

Very good, thanks.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Draco got some love!
IWas12AndNowThisMakesMeSick chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Just fuckin yes. This story was amazing! I never knew Tom could be so caring. Glad that the right Weasleys lived. The rest are just prats. Youre a really good auuthor by the way.
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sweet!
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
LOVED IT! oh, this was just the sort of thing I was looking for, and sometimes you just need a good happy ending accomplished by the painful deaths of those that stand against you -happy humming- so over all, I positively adore this one!
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I have no wrds for how I feel about this *adoring eyes*...which is bad if I want to be an author myself :/