Reviews for Love the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
haha..
i really LOVE youre humor :)

"Well, crazy people should stay with crazy people, right?" bellatrix

"I told you it's a force of habit," the emerald-eyed teen said /odium
"Well, drop that habit then!" Draco snapped.

And with the smile the Dark Lord looked even… nice. That was even scarier than when he was

im REALLY thankfull to you (o-_-o)
because the weaslys,wolf and cat found out (before they died) that
odium was harry potter.
in every story with dark!harry i readed, his ex-friends died without
knowing that.:(
good work (x)
d3cky
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ohh i like this it was so amusing haha great
Hornet394 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I've reread this for… a thousand times. And I still don't understand what happened to Percy… he wasn't very active except for the 'protecting his sister' part and then when you mentioned secret friends I still didn't understand…
ihavesecrets chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is amazing If only JK Rowling had the perfect mind and creativity to think of something like this…

DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
love it
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
As much as I loved that story, and I did, I'm left with a question: what did happen to Percy? I assume that he was handed over to the other Weasley's but you never clear defined whether he was killed or joined them.
lOvE543 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
soooo this story was just amazing. i loved it dark-harry stories are like an addiction and im glad i finally found a really good one! great job and i hope u make more :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was an interesting point of view. I actually liked it, and I think it was very well-written. This is probably my favorite story so far...yeah, it is. Good job!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was really awesome! Really gruesome lol but awesome :D
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Great story! :D
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
There was not that much smut - and no that wasn't enough to be called sex scenes...oh well it was still really good! Good job!
Ilamay chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love it! really fun and sweet. Most of the time...LOL Thanks for writing it. :)
Kitten Meru chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Strangely enough, my favorite part of that was the interaction between Severus and Tom. That's a secret favorite pairing of mine, and there doesn't seem to be anything out there of it. It's a shame. But this was wonderful. I've always loved your works, and this in particular was amazing, for the simple fact that you tried something new and it was great. Thanks for writing this!
Apocalyptici chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
MMMM delicious mix My only complaints are that One you didnt elaborate on the torture and Two that it had to end

Love

Choco-Barry
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awww loved it it was very good!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »