Reviews for Love the Dark
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Totally loved this oneshot! So glad that the Twins joined Harry and completely loved the Dark Side as usual. You have a very fun way of writing them.

Laughed my butt off at Bella and Rodo. they're so cute!
RoseRiddle chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved it, but I'm not sure about how I feel about the Weasleys... ie Fred and George and Bill. It was a little crazy and random, though it didn't take anything away from the story
olciak123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
great plot for a longer story - too cramped for me but alas it's still a good one
musme chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like it
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Yea, Sev & Voldie! Cool story. Disturbing yet romantic. So very YOU!
Ladyw00t chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago, but you should know that I loved this. It was SO much fun to read that I actually tweeted parts of it while reading.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
*slaps head* yet another one of your works that i could have sworn i reviewed...eh...i figure you must be tired of all my reviews by now lol...you did well though! Draco/Harry was one of my first loves...then Snarry...then Voldie/Harry...and then it just digressed from there lol...good job! I really adore this story! Keep it up!
MinxyKatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i love how malicious and deranged this story turned out to be. the family bonds that are created made my heart soar and i truly enjoyed the father-son moments that came forth from this tale. i must admit that you added an interesting spin when you allowed charlie, fred and george to survive; wasn't expecting that.

well done on this piece of work; it's truly original and creative P
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
there's nothing to say
DesireSmiles chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was simply amazing. Making Harry crazy like that, and making him hate the people you did! Completely original. I love the way you made Voldemort, as well.

Great, great oneshot. Long, but great.
natta chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
love it cant you do an other chapter please
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I absolutely love this story and you too! Keep up the good work and looking forward to future stories!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
terrific job!
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Loved it. I would love it to continue. but it was good.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I haven't read any Dark Harry fic's before this one but I'll def look them up now :) Nice and twisted.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »