Reviews for Love the Dark
Kitten Meru chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Strangely enough, my favorite part of that was the interaction between Severus and Tom. That's a secret favorite pairing of mine, and there doesn't seem to be anything out there of it. It's a shame. But this was wonderful. I've always loved your works, and this in particular was amazing, for the simple fact that you tried something new and it was great. Thanks for writing this!
Apocalyptici chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
MMMM delicious mix My only complaints are that One you didnt elaborate on the torture and Two that it had to end

ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awww loved it it was very good!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Totally loved this oneshot! So glad that the Twins joined Harry and completely loved the Dark Side as usual. You have a very fun way of writing them.

Laughed my butt off at Bella and Rodo. they're so cute!
RoseRiddle chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved it, but I'm not sure about how I feel about the Weasleys... ie Fred and George and Bill. It was a little crazy and random, though it didn't take anything away from the story
olciak123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
great plot for a longer story - too cramped for me but alas it's still a good one
musme chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like it
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Yea, Sev & Voldie! Cool story. Disturbing yet romantic. So very YOU!
Ladyw00t chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago, but you should know that I loved this. It was SO much fun to read that I actually tweeted parts of it while reading.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
*slaps head* yet another one of your works that i could have sworn i figure you must be tired of all my reviews by now did well though! Draco/Harry was one of my first loves...then Snarry...then Voldie/Harry...and then it just digressed from there lol...good job! I really adore this story! Keep it up!
MinxyKatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i love how malicious and deranged this story turned out to be. the family bonds that are created made my heart soar and i truly enjoyed the father-son moments that came forth from this tale. i must admit that you added an interesting spin when you allowed charlie, fred and george to survive; wasn't expecting that.

well done on this piece of work; it's truly original and creative P
titemb-bm chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
there's nothing to say
DesireSmiles chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was simply amazing. Making Harry crazy like that, and making him hate the people you did! Completely original. I love the way you made Voldemort, as well.

Great, great oneshot. Long, but great.
natta chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
love it cant you do an other chapter please
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I absolutely love this story and you too! Keep up the good work and looking forward to future stories!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »