Reviews for Love the Dark
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I absolutely love this story and you too! Keep up the good work and looking forward to future stories!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
terrific job!
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Loved it. I would love it to continue. but it was good.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I haven't read any Dark Harry fic's before this one but I'll def look them up now :) Nice and twisted.
cjz1996 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This story was amazing! I loved how Harry had a sarcastic and sadistic sense of humor! It's kind of like Aro's from Twilight. I think you are an amazing author and are you planning on writing any more Voldie/Sev?
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I like it.
Menile chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
One of the best fanfics I have read so far! Loved it! Laughed my head of! XD
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
bellatrix saves harry from his relatives... interesting ... great read! )
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
WHOA! 30 page oneshot? I think I went a little over 20...you did great! I love this story...I like Harry going over to the dark side, i really do. It makes more sense than him going and staying to the light.
Hidden-Tresure chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Viva the bad ending! ahahahaha love it
LavenderSpice chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
So cute! I love your take on Dark!Harry. I'm going to guess that you really like Bill and the twins. You let them live in the other fic too. I like your style :-)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love it!

I like how the story flow, it's great.

_
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i liked it it took me 3 class periods to read _
dgpolo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I thought this was a very good dark Harry story, I think it would have been even better if you had given the reasons Harry hated everyone. I mean you did give reasons for Dumbledore and his demise was therefore sweet, but you gave no reasons for the Weasley's, Hermione and McGonagall. You did give a slight reason for Lupin but more would have been better. With the betrayals spelled out the revenge would have been more personal. I would have also liked to have known Bill's reason for siding with Harry. Did they do something to him? Did he find out something about them?
Katielorraine chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OH! I liked it! i love the dark Harry! This has to be the best Dark Harry i have read! but the idea of Voldie kissing anyone gives me the creeps!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »