Reviews for Love the Dark
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great Job!
Kathy5645 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I thought this one-shot was awesome! You should do an epilouge or something else to follow up!
leighargeneau chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh my gosh i absolutely love this story! never thought i could like bad harry but your approach is brilliant! And especially making bill one of the "good" guys is great! Thanks a lot again. I'm absolutely reading your other storys your style is brilliant!
Vamprisslizy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i loved it!
choccream24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was nicely done! I like Vodie/Sev very much and of course Draco/Harry.

And ohh, you saved my favourite Weasleys. I wish you didn't kill Remus though.
Froststar11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Damnit, I forgot this was a oneshot halfway through XD I really wish that you'd continue on with it! I think that it could turn into an amazing story~ I'd love for at least a sequel of the changes they make in the government and their return to hogwarts~ Plus you'd get to write more Drarry smut~ and SevxVoldie smut~ *continues trying to coerce you into writing a sequel at teh very least*

Anyway, just in case you don't continue it, I just wanna say that I loved this oneshot! There are a lot of abused-harry-goes-dark fics out there, but this one stood out for me! It was really well written~ Plus, it actually had a more substantial plot compared to most oneshots! You captured their personalities well, even if Harry was ooc. You portrayed how he would be if he were the son of voldemort well! Lol, it makes no sense saying you keep an ooc character in character, but you manage it P Kudos!

Much love,

~Arya Rose
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh man that was awesome!
VampireJESSIE chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
wow, just wow

i am in awe at the minute

i loved it, every last bit of it.

this is definitely one of my fav's

loved how you changed the way of the characters, it just worked perfectly
ams71080 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I liked it...

Amber
Akiame Bara chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
AWESOME!I LOVED IT!REALLY!IT'S SO FREAKIN AWESOME!AND I LOVE THE COUPLES!I ACTUALY FOUND MYSELF SMILING ALL TIME!I MEAN IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I WOULD GO FOR THE DARK SIDE!SCREW THE LIGHT SIDE!I'M GOING 'ODIUM'!XD

THAT NAME REALLY DOES SUIT HIM!STILL STORY COULD REALLY BECOME A MOVIE!IT WOULD BE SO FREAKIN AWESOME IF THAT HAPPENED!I'M ACTUALLY SUPRISED I FINISHED LIKE IN FOUR AND A HALF HOURS I GUESS!AND I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING TO LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!I WAS JUST CURIOUS AND READ!AND WOW!HEHEH!GREAT!THE BEST!I ADDED IT TO MY FAVORITES!OOPSIE!I've guess i've gone into a rampage but its pretty clear i LOVE this story!heheheh!_oh and right now its umm...5:01 .yep i stayed up that long to just finish reading this fanfic!the whole night!oh well!love it!so awesome!heheh!_
RejectedByMostButLovedByAll chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
:D:D that was really good:D:D:D
kathykat963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow. This story is very interesting and well-written as well. I'm glad you saved those 4 Weasleys, haha. :) The rest, honestly, just annoys the heck outta me. Dark!Harry is love! _ And fatherly Volde is odd but quite nice, :)

Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
omg i loved this story

the twists & everything kept me gripped so bad

im thankful that harry spared the good weasleys altho i was upset at lupins death :( all-in-all a fabulous read love it x
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ha! Well, this certainly was interesting. I love a bad Harry. Snape/Lucius is normally a fave of mine, but I appreciated your Snape/Voldemort.

Thanks for this.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i really really liked this one
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »