Reviews for Chuck vs The Loves of His Life
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
You've got this sweet, cute, adorable story thing down to a T, son.
Gryffindors chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is one articulate story.

Truely wonderful.

I never review a story as old as this one but it was woorth it.
Nick CHARAH chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ahh unconditional love. Both spectacular and painful isn't it?
SeleneBrennan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh MY GOD! This was soo sweet.

I loved it.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
All of those glimpses just made the heart ache a bit for each one of them - angsty, yearning, shallow, or needy - until Chuck! No strings, or expectations - just love at face value. Very nice (and something new from you - yay!)

Thanks!
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
it's different, ne?

angsty in a nice way.

I like it.

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was sweet.
molbymagic chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw! That was so lovely! It was a real pleasure to read, and i loved your use of repetition. Good job D
Afficted chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very thoughtfully done. Excellent piece of work.
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
So Chuck loves Sarah and Sarah loves her Mom, Dad and maybe herself, noticed you didn't mention Chuck.

Talk about unrequited love. Chuck is in for a world of hurt.
NickyR chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this was a cute fanfic, I loved how you described how chuck loved sarah, makes me smile :)
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was nice.
jomarch05 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really liked the insights to the characters. Ellie's and Chuck's were so spot on. And as usual, I feel bad for Sarah.
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
L is for updating when I Leave. O is for being Obstinate when I tell you to update. V is for being Very annoying and making me look up words. And E is for making this review Extremely fun! :D

And that, OC, is what LOVE is all about! ;-)

Thanks! :)
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this, verkisto! Great insight to the gang and their separate viewpoints. Casey's and Sarah's were especially good, if not a bit sad (which makes it even more good, of course). Thanks for the read! :)