Reviews for Bitter Anniversary
ChloboShoka chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Ayaka is so underrated. She deserves much more respect but this fic was lovely.
KimmieMarie chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
This was so good! I love it! -
Vindalootoo chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Hi, there! Long time no virtual hug! As always...great story, beautifully written. You handle Ayaka better than anyone, and what a great angle on the whole rape of Shuu storyline! I'd never really thot that Hiro might feel guilty...but it makes absolute sense, put this way. Grand job! Just what fanfiction is supposed to do.

One small comment, just because I'm currently wearing my editorial hat for CJ: very, very slight VP dropout:

Hiro stared at her for a long moment, his eyes burning. He did not want to accept the logic she offered, but she knew he was too intelligent to refute it.

Alt: Hiro stared at her for a long moment, his bloodshot eyes brimming. He did not want to accept the logic she offered, she could tell, but she also knew he was too intelligent to refute it.

No biggee...just that you VP so well, it kinda made me do a double take when I hit it.

Oh...I miss this site...Maybe if I stop sleeping...
Xedra chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Love Love Love this! I normally don't read Ayaka fics, but you write her so well.

What a wonderful fic this is! XD
My Fluffy Scarf chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was a good first chapter. :) I couldn't find anything to criticize (I didn't exactly scrutinize, but I'm usually a pretty critical reader). Good job! I can't wait for Part Two. _ -silvea
JadynSJS chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yay! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Glad to see you back! Ayaka isn't my favorite, but I love how you write her stories. Can't wait to read the rest.