Reviews for Precious Flowering Dragon
HovaStrider chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
What is all that at the end here? We're you planning on continuing this or just using that for something personal?
If you do continue this you should remember that Hinata doesn't have a curse mark. Also a song for the end doesn't seem like a good idea at all, it just takes up space in the end (unless you had it as a song fix in which case it should've been written separately)
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Haha, I love the idea of how feminine Tenten is while carrying boys. Hope you continue!
naash chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
that wa again really good. you really write tenten and the hyuuga family well. you give them a touch of reality.
S.H.Chevalier chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Please update soon and maybe more details I'm getting kind of confused but your a really good writer!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
An excellent chapter. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Hinata has the seal for running off with Naruto, so who'd Hanabi disappear with...Konohamaru methinks.

Mainly 'cause it's funny as hell.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
TakariTenshi chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love this story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Texascowgirl-13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
AW! I really like this story! It's cute! You should totally make another chappy! -
Teulere chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really liked it! You portrayed all the Hyuugas' personalities very well, and I love Tenten in this story! And I must say, it's nice to finally find a quality Neji x Tenten fic. Although I'm not too sure I follow? Why do Hiashi's daughters have the seal?

Aside from that it was a great start, and I really look forward to reading more!

BTW I'd be interested in betaing this story and any others you have, I just noticed a couple of punctuation errors, everything else was great!

I'm really excited about new and upcoming stories, and this one has awesome potential ;)

Keep up the good work!
AyakaSorii chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really liked this so far. Are you going to make any more chapters? If so let me know. This one was fantastic until then...

Ja Ne: