Reviews for Dean in Oz
sunnyjunedays chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Hi, I would love to see Dean singing those kinds of songs on the show, especially Celine Dion.

Great last chapter, how everything came together only to almost fall apart again only to be brought back together again with the explanation of Dean's dream.

Perfect rambling by a still mostly out of it Dean and great responses by an incredulous Sam.

Great story, don't know how i missed it first time around. x
Justme chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Loved it!.

I especially liked Dean trying to sing the demon to death. With Dean's voice-which you have to admit is pretty bad-he could probably do it.

And Meg.I always get angry when she accuses Dean of killing you watch "Shadow" you can clearly see that she gets thrown out of that window-but it's after the Winchesters have 's the Shadow people (or whatever those things are) that kill - her blaming Dean is just wrong.

Besides - she had it coming!.

And the great JW - cowering behind the shower curtain.

Even so-he still manages to order poor Dean around.

The best part was the shrunken Impala and Sam tripping over her every two baby!.

What a hoot!.

A great for the giggles.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
"I really wish I was MacGyver. He could make a nuclear bomb out of these items. I could get out that way. He pocketed the keys, unwrapped the gum and popped it in his mouth, and dropped the lint."

Lol, I love Dean's thoughts here. I can so imagine Dean doing that on the show.

"“Oh, baby, baby, how was I supposed to know that somethin’ wasn’t right here…. My loneliness is killing me and I-I must confess I still believe. When I’m not with you, I lose my mind. Give me a sign. Hit me baby one more time.”"

Dean, no! The horror! *hides eyes* ;)

"Dean rolled over and Sam swam into view. “We need to install a parachute on the Impala. She’s such a faithful ol’ dog. And you’re never driving her again. You keep stepping on her or hurting her. Crashing her.”

Sam looked puzzled. “Um… OK. We can install a parachute. Just go back to sleep.”"

Lol, poor Dean.

This fic was just as much fun to read the second time around as it was the first. :D

Incredible, incredible work as always!

DeanWinchester66 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
That was so funny. I'm glade to know Dean feels the same way I do about that movie. Course now I will never watch it the same way again! Your choices for who was who was perfect and I loved the miniture Impala! Your awesome.
sunnyjunedays chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Hi, Love the 'flirtatious' mini impala.

They've finally found JW, but is it the JW they were looking for?

Poor Sammy, had the stuffing knocked out of him, literally.

I love the way you've incorporated everything from the show into this story, such as Meg and her brother, John's orders for Dean and Dean's 'job', 'take care of Sammy.'

Really enjoying this and looking forward to the next chapter to see if Dean does wake up into his real life although somehow, i doubt it. x
Ani-maniac494 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
"Now, he realized that between himself, the Impala, who was honking her horn flirtatiously at a Ford Ranger, and Sammy, who stumbled every three steps and kept sneezing, they looked very odd."

Lol, I can imagine!

"The second message started playing. Dean recognized that smooth, evil voice. “Hi, Dean. Still looking for me, are you? Is the psychic wonder still following you? How about that little car of yours? I’m still going to destroy both you, my handsome, and your little car. Then, I’ve got plans for the psychic scarecrow.”"

*grins* You do such a great job making the YED sound like the YED while still capturing the "wicked witch" feel, lol.

"Order me? Dean stepped back into the bathroom and looked around. It was empty. He moved towards the drawn shower curtain and slowly pulled it open to reveal John.

I knew it was coming, but it still made me laugh, lol! I love the idea of John hiding behind the shower curtain too. :D

"John sighed, then focused on the faithful Impala. “What’d you do to the car? If I had known you were gonna shrink it, I wouldn’t have given it to you.”"

*falls over laughing again*

"“Yeah. Show tunes. But, he also hates Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson. Those kinds of songs.”"

Ah! *cowers* ;)

Incredible, incredible work as always! :)

sunnyjunedays chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Hi, Will Sammy never learn, the impala is anything but 'just a car.' Great to see Dean's still got that protective streak about his favourite girl.

You had me worried there for a moment, i thought Sam was really going to stay with Sarah, glad he didn't. Only Dean could ask a question such as the dream one, love it and actually got me thinking that one through.

So they're getting closer. Can't wait until they get to JW.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
Ani-maniac494 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
"And it didn’t help that he now had to carry the mini-Impala to keep Sammy from tripping over her. Although she nuzzled up against him, seemingly content. Dean had no idea that a car could be content."

Lol, I know I'd be content if I were the Impala, lol. ;)

"Dean shook his head. This really isn’t fair! I know I must be dreaming, but I’m getting ignored in my dreams! I can’t win. This sucks out loud!"

Poor Dean, lol. That is totally unfair.

"“And, if you’re dreaming this, why did you make me into a scarecrow? I mean, the straw is very itchy!”"

I still love the idea of Sam dressed as a scarecrow. *grin*

Amazing work as always! :)

nej47 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
This story is SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I love the toto!Impala especially. Can't wait to see the next installment!
Justme chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I can't imagine why you aren't getting many reviews-this is a hoot!.I'm enjoying each new chapter more than the last.

I have to be honest-I have never actually sat through the entire "Wizard Of Oz".(hangs head in shame)

Still-I remember enough to recognize the scenes.

I give you credit and points for courage for even mentioning

Cassie last took guts.

She is probably one of the most reviled female characters ever to be on the show

(after Bella and Ruby and Jo - and maybe Anna)

Okay - so there is a long list of hated females that have tangled with Sam and Dean but Cassie seems to be a sore she appears in Dean's dream.

If I remember my Oz lore-she is the tinman or 'tinwoman' now

so-is she going to make a comeback?.Cause the tinman was a big part of the original movie.

Will we see this even more annoying version of Cassie again?.

I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter.

Please update soon!
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Hi, I love this, so glad you reposted for those of us who may have missed it.

Love that Sammy is still Sammy, well kind of anyway. You do realise now though that you have me singing 'Somewhere over the rainbow' in my head constantly don't you.

Love this original masterpiece. x
Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
"“Sammy, would you quit scratching? You’re driving me nuts!”

“The straw itches. I think I’m allergic to it.”"

Poor Sam, lol. I love how he still sounds like Sam, though very much like he does in the first episode with the trickster, when Sam and Dean are both telling their sides of the story. Sam sounds just like Sam from Dean's version. :D

"‘Somewhere over the Rainbow.’ Sing with me! Somewhere over the rainbow way up high. Dean killed me and now it makes me want to sit and cry.”"

*falls over laughing hysterically*

"Dean wasn’t sure what was worse—seeing that thing wearing his face while trying to kill Sam or seeing that thing wearing his face picking flowers."

"Besides, I didn’t feel any chemistry with her this time. I never noticed that before.”"

Lol, glad that finally sunk in. :D

Incredible, incredible work as always! :)

sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Hi, I love Sammy being the scarecrow. Dean's take on the situation and his teasing of Sammy scarecrow was spot on. It's good the two of them will continue together from this point on.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x

Just a note about your authors note.

I noticed that you had Dean refer to the impala as a loyal dog and thought nothing of it, it just seemed like a Dean thing to do, i thought it fit okay and didn't guess it was a 'typo.' Maybe it's just me being me.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
The image verification is still arguing with me... *shakes head* Oh well, at least I can still review this way. :)

"“Thanks. You’re such a good brother. You get me down, and I can get on with my life.”"

I love Sam as the scarecrow here, lol. His lines are a great mix of annoyance, exasperation, frustration, and little brother. And I can so picture him in a scarecrow costume, lol. :D

"“Sam, would you be careful? You keep hurting Impala!” Dean ran to the car and picked her up. “It’s OK, sweetie. I won’t let the big klutz hurt you anymore.”"

*gasps* He landed on the Impala! *glares at Sam indignantly* ;)

Awesome work as always! :)

sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hi, I don't think i found this when it was posted before but luckily i did this time. Love Dean's trip to OZ and coming across Mary, it's good that she's good and i'm assuming JW will be John Winchester?

The Impala, how cute is that.

Looking forward to the next chapter of this unique story and it's good to see you again. x