Reviews for Lucky Star: I Never Really Thought About It
Symantra chapter 28 . 7/27
Gah! The cliffhanger! Support. I really don't mind all the grammatical errors. I guess I'm that type of person, but my position on most things is that if it's enjoyable, I'm fine with it. I can deal with those minor technical, graphical, grammatical mistakes. I can even enjoy an anime with an under-developed plot as long as it's fun to watch.
Human chapter 28 . 9/3/2010
dont belive you are stopping it, even being one of the bests fics i ever read. its not fair. well, anyway, i think its a bit late to ask it, but please, continue this fic.
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
OMG! I knew it was the SoTT! That episode of South Park is one of the best.
Freezie43110 chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
You don't need to pander to your audience with lemon, but it will probbaly increase your views substantially. You have to beat out the competition though. Not that I read lemon a lot...*awkward silence activate*
Freezie43110 chapter 23 . 4/11/2010
You're the 1st person ever to cover Tsukasa's strange obsession with Balsamic Vinegar. Come to think of it: She mentioned it and depleted uranium in the anime...If you ever run out of story ideas, try Tsukasa conquering the world with nuclear Balsamic Vinegar or something.
Freezie43110 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
So far this has been an amazing story. You've managed to keep all the characters in, well, character while still having everything work out. And anytime I actually start feeling uncomfortable about the yuri tones you manage to fit in the Lucky Star brand of humor that I so love. Excellent work, and I'm looking forward to more.
StaminaRose chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
heh, i had to review now cause i was loving ya lil fiction so much! XD

Anyways, its goin great so far for me i thinks! Sure, your writing isnt shakespearian but its cute and easy to read and fits the light hearted tones perfectly. like a jaffa cake.

Yeah, bad analogy. um... I like your word-scribblings!

so yah honey bunny, i liked your little anime store segment XD though personally ive never read any Yuri manga like Strawberry panic cause i get enough in real life lol

i cant wait to see how this turns out, and i adored the quick lesbian coverup with misao and ayano XD very fun. hope it comes true!

id love for ya to read my fic sometime too if ya havent already (im beginning to lose track of whose read my what to be honest o_o;;)
Raze Occam chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
Hakushu87 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Hello Jigando,

I'm about a third of the way through your current work and just wanted to tell you that it has been very enjoyable. You're writing of the charaters is well within the spirit of the story while also having a slight bit of your own personal vision as well.

Count me as an eager reader of your future writing and I'll try to post another review when I finish. I loved hearing your story of discovering Haruhi and Lucky Star. I had basically a similar experience just about a month and a half ago and both of them have been cute, funny, but yet meaning breaks from all the stress that the busy college life can put on.

lupa-chan chapter 28 . 12/12/2009
wow you sure did leave a cliff hanger thats for sure. but it's your story and you are welcome to do whatever it is you do haha. i really like this story though!
Zokusho chapter 28 . 11/20/2009
Uhh? I didn't see anything wrong in this story. But, I'll read and review again, when I have time and I'm not exhausted... ( _ )
Guest chapter 28 . 11/20/2009
This was, and still is, a good story. You may not care for parts of the plot, but I assure you, we do! In many stories that people write, sometimes they get redone or rewritten, but I find the reason the first posted version is usually the best, aside from its the first one you read, is because of all those flaws. The oddities, changes in the sorta flows in a different direction, and may not be perfect, but you create a real world, and a story that becomes memorable for people. Though you may feel a burden for creating memories for others, be bold. Your story is great, and though it may go on a tangent, thats fine. if it takes a long time to get back, its more story for us and we love it. I'm sure you may want to rewrite it, but i say leave it as it is! I even saved it piece by piece, because I've read some stories that were rewritten at parts, and those just...well it can be a few words that make a massive difference on HOW its read, and that can mean more than the actual story. Its a great idea, its a great story, and keep going with it! We can wait, although we get excited when there are updates. Oh, and if you want to do another story, I say do it about Misao and Ayano...if you can channel the energy of that poor girl into a story. There are very few on those two, but Misao has a big fan group, and people love her.
Heavyoak chapter 28 . 11/20/2009
aw, it reads nicely.

be sure to post a link to the new version.
Shadowfox026 chapter 28 . 11/19/2009
If there's anything that I have ever stuck to, it is the idea that firstly an author writes for themselves and then for the audience. I wish you all the best with your remade version. Just know that you aren't alone in writing and that there are a lot of people who can help you. Reaching a creative wall sucks, but it is the best feeling when you overcome it.

I look forward to a piece of writing in which you are proud in; it will certainly be reflected in the way you tell it. But please don't abandon it completely. There are so many great writers on this site who have just given up. You do have potential. The point that will separate you from the other writers is how far you take it and how much you persevere.
DOTMW chapter 28 . 11/19/2009
Well, if you feel like you want to change your story, I guess there's nothing that can be done. I've been thinking of going back over one of my stories for a while now and If you think you can do better that's your call. I've really enjoyed the story so far and if you think you can do it better, I can't wait to read the redux version.

Doing two stories at once can be difficult but again, if you think you can handle then go for it.

Good luck with the rewrite!