Reviews for Queen Of Diamonds
SolarWinds chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
...its 2001...hm. updat soon plz
serena79 chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
its interesting! send in the next chapter soon! icant wait till the next chapter!
Lady Lunas chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
A friend of mine recommended your stories to me years ago. I read some of them, then lost the link. You are a brilliant writer. You keep the characters in character. I'm glad to have found you're works again.
Suki chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
I love the theme with cards. It's creative and refreshing, and we never hear very much of Diamondo in fanfictions, so that was a plus as well. And of course it's excellently written!
Sylvyr Elf chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Wow. That was really good. Great work.
Aniah chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
OMG! Pandora, I first read QOD two years ago, not knowing of this wonderful second chapter! Is there really going to be more? Please say there will be!
lil-popcorngurl chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
all i have 2 say is milk which means me -likey

good job i most enjoyed it i read it 6 times ( chapter 1)
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Four stars-or should I say, four diamonds! This story is giving me da chills, and the face off between the Prince of Hearts and Prince of Diamonds is wonderful!
BabySerenity chapter 2 . 1/3/2002
OMG! I love it! You need to write more! not enough diamond stories out there...and usa...sleepwalking...it gave ME goosebumps...*shivers*...but...you have to write more!

-BabySerenity -
Princess Pearliest chapter 2 . 8/11/2001
i hop diamond and serena get togather
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 8/5/2001
Wow, this was a wonderful addition to Queen of Diamonds.
Mittrose Robin chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I think this is a hit. You should keep going. This is something I would want to read more then twice.
Mitzi chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Wonnerful. More!
Bejiin chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
This is one of my favorite parts of your whole series. Just wanted to let you know that. At any rate, I hope you are still around and writing, because I know you are number one on a lot of people's lists!
Princess Pearliest chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
what is next what do's diamond do