Reviews for My Private Sanctuary
Enter the Freak chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
-cuteness meter brakes- AH! That was adorable! Silly sonic! You don't need to be incognito!
Nasulilninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I loved this 3 I just recently got into the Kid x Soul but this made my day :D
IggyChu Forever chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Beautifulness. I...I'm lost for words.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was adorable! I love it!
champcuute chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow, this story was awesome. I wish you would write more stories. This story was so, innocent and just seemed so real and and yet not sappy romatic but just...really good. Even if you dont write anymore I hope you see that you still have fans. Thanks so much for the story.
deatheagle202 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
awwww...thats so sweet!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Pretty
mylife9 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
*squeal*

that was so so so nice and sweet! I enjoyed this very much!

kid's perspective on everything happening and the way you described what he was feeling. :3

I loved it!

thanks for writing this ! *hugs*
mah lil rocknroll queen chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
O.O

That was... I don't know, amazing?

Probably the best KidxSoul fanfic I've read so far~ :3

It was mega kawaii. It just was. 3

I think you should write another KidxSoul, because they're my fav pairing in SE, and your way of writting is awesome xD

...Pwease? *puppy eyes*
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
aw :)

cheers for the greatest pairing of S.E.

and the very good written fiction!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow. Fantastic. Absolutely amazing. This is probably the best story I've read for this pairing. All the others were kind of "meh" but not this. Nice! Hopefully there will be more stories to come from you.
julietdeannabartlett chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
good god that was amazing i want more plz :D
Ninja Mafia Mistress chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I LOVE this story hardly anyone writes for this pairing and the ending was one of the best I've read it put a smile on my face

PLEASE PLEASE keep writing for this pairing
cridget101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Finally~! This couple is so rare! And it was good too I think you should do a sequel with this same story from soul's view. Keep up the good (Kid/Soul XP) work!
Val B chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was too awesome!

You made me squeal in that last part, I seriously congratulate you.

The plot flow was delicious, the characters where amazingly fitting to the plot, and it was just too squishy.

Though there seems to be a part of how they got so friendly with each other missing, and the shinikensei (ugly spelling is ugly) thing I didn't quite understand, one doesn't get lost in the plot and the mushy-ness is still so pretty.

Congrats, you are officialy in favorites list!