Reviews for Tales of Memory: A Self Insert
tooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I don't think the first chapter sucked at all. What sucks is that I only know how Lloyd is since I haven't played the original Tales of Symphonia
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
:O WhAt'S gOiNg On?!
Agitha Cook chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Okaaaaaaaaaaay...but, if this is done, why don't you change it to complete? (I can't remember what it's called.
chaos shadowsoul chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
I'm sorry to hear that your ending ToM severs me right gone for a little bit and a story ends oh well thats ok, maybe when you finish the series you'll go back after some time to right up the rest of ToM. I'll be looking for the next chapter in the series.

Peace :)
Rixah chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
yay! serious confusion!
Ava-Connie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Right, I'm going to start short and simple. (I hope, I tend to ramble sometimes...SEE, I'm doing it now!

You don't know me, but I *have* been reading your stories for some time now, (dear Isis, I just realised how oddly, stalkery, weird that sounds XD I'm *mildly* normal, trust me XD) And I love them. Really, they are brilliant, you are nowhere NEAR a Mary-Sue and I am glad for it XD You actually manage to keep the characters IN character, which is shocking for a self-insert XD, well, y'know, apart from the hugging Nero thing, but it worked in context XD

This is going to sound like a shameless plug, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but, I'm tired and I don't care anymore XD, if you ever need help with beta'ing I can help, I do have three other's I'm doing at the moment, but those authors have decided to discontine their fic's...so I'm bored, and I love this story XD (Stories I should say XD)

Even if you say no, I'm not going to throw a strop lol...And I'll *still* keep reviewing XD

Ava

(Oh look, I *did* ramble...wh-ell...BANG goes short and simple...LOOK, I'm STILL typing...coffee has gone to my brain...)
Ranchdressing chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
Wow. This ending seems so sudden. I can't wait for the sequel.
Razzika chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
YES HOORAY FOR GAIA ! *teardrop for TOM* but yay, back to Gaia for Tory :D
SakuraDagger15 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Wow, you really expressed the frustration and guilt she had pent up. I loved it! Keep writing!
Ranchdressing chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
Aww, Tory! It sounds like you need a hug from someone who knows how to give hugs! (Vincent *hinthint*) I love the emotional depth in this. It's sad, humorous, and thought envoking.

But this kinda feels like filter chapter to me. Like you wanted update, but couldn't decide how so you typed this and put it up. It's not a bad thing, though.
DreadPirateSephy chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
And the plot thickens yet again! Yay! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Ranchdressing chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Well, I'm glad that you skipped a few things. If you didn't, the story would be drawn out and the chapter would be kinda boring. So yeah, clap for skipping things!

Hm... With the little dream that Tory has, and the fact that there's this guy STALKING her, maybe the person that got was sent in her dream is the person stalking her? (I'm wrong, right? But that's ok.)

Also, if you tried putting Lloyd and Cloud in the same room, Cloud's angstness will most likely overpower Lloyd's... Lloyd-ness. And then he might up turning over to the angst side. And that wouldn't be cool. At all.
Silvaria chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Hey, you read that one, too! *reads chapter again* Well, I don't think I have anything constructive to say here, so... Yeah.

Tory's reaction was almost exactly like mine, but I added a "What the hell?" afterward.

All that's left is that I'm ready for the next one when you can get it!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Snap! So was that the 3 Sliver Haired Men from Avadent Children?

So can't wait for the next chappie!

BlackRose
Razzika chapter 12 . 12/20/2009
Moar Moar MOAR ! Bwahahahah, please update soon !