Reviews for Willan 2
SPictures chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hey, i know this Story is from 4 years Ago but I first read it now and after the first few lines I was a little bit confused.
Have you ever seen the movie Mulan? Because I think you copied it perfectly :D... That's great. I never expected this in a story like that.
Just wanted to say this :)
Nothing more ;P
Lg
SPictures
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Oh, happy ending, as is tradition. Very good, I really enjoyed reading this one, it put a smile on my face every time I read a new chapter. Thanks for taking the time to write it. See you in the next one! WriteroftheRevolution, out!
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Oh, it's so sad. That scene always gets me. Oh well, on to read the next chapter!
Amber Pegasus chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up!
Sovereign64 chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Awesome! Will and Matt both lived happily ever after and irma kept her job. Great story!
Sovereign64 chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
Holy crap! This isn't good. Onto the final chapter!
Sovereign64 chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
Oh no! Matt is dead! Or is he?
Sovereign64 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Oh no. I don't believe this! Will and Matt has broken up!
AceNavalPilot chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Wow, you dedicated this chapter to me? That's so sweet of you, I'm touched :)! This story has impressed me to the end, and I thank you for creating this wonderful story! It tool me a little longer than usual to review this because I took some time to recover because I was laughing too hard from the "Golden Dragon" scene! (That part of the movie also made me laugh!)
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
AWESOME JOB with the ending! Once again, you've provided all of us readers with a story we'll want to read over and over again! Thank you!

Good luck with the rest of your stories, and any other stories you post in the future!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
Oh my Ra! This is SO WRONG! Will shouldn't marry URIAH! He's a total JERK! Matt had BETTER GET THERE IN TIME!

Hope you update soon! Excellent job on the chapter!
Amber Pegasus chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
I have a good feeling about this!
AceNavalPilot chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
Holy crap, that was fast! Your skills continue to impress me! I've actually written a W.I.T.C.H./movie crossover myself, but mine has them on a situation like the Posiedon movie! (They must escape after the ocean liner they are on gets hit by a rogue wave and capsizes!) Be warned, though, some of the characters do die! (Nothing against any of them, they are all awesome, I just had to keep it realistic, and sometimes, one must make sacrifices to do that!) You don't have to read it if you don't want to, I'm just letting you know that it's there.
AceNavalPilot chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Wow, the part when the guards tried talking to the princesses indirectly made me laugh! I must admit that the part in the movie when Shang fell really shocked me! The way you've replicated the movie's style in this chapter (and the whole story overall) is FLAWLESS! Reading this will be one of my many happy memories that I will remember when I'm out in the fleet! I can definitely see you being a screenwriter in the future!
Amber Pegasus chapter 10 . 11/24/2009