Reviews for Ikuto's visit
Caroline chapter 14 . 1/11
I love it how ikuto keeps reading your books. I haven't read the mediator but it sound good. Have you even read the abandon trilogy?
Sue Do-Nim chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
You dissed Twilight. I think I can forgive you for the whole 'talking to yourself' thing. You were cute. Still are. Didn't actualy read it though. See you in school tommorrow.
JN - as if you need a bigger hint
Miss Fuhrer chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
LOVE IT.

Yester chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
love it!
Karina chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
I love your story! But i hate what you said about twilight.i mean WTF! Those books are amazing, sure the movie wasent good, but all hose lines that you critizized are amazing. You obviusly have dont know what good is.
linblueneko chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
i loved it well done great job wonderful excellent nya
mimi chapter 3 . 9/7/2009

T.T

that...was...BEAUTIFUL

I loved it

xX Ichigo koneko xX chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
cool i'm irish too but i never learned how to speak it! maybe my grandma will teach me! well i can say this chapter was pretty funny!
animeholic94 chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
aww it ended

i love it so much
CPO-AE chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
33 Aw The entire story was just to lovely and pretty It was a really great Amuto story that never seemed to have a dull moment! Even when it seemed like Ikuto and Amu were going to have a boring day or, well, nothing, you always managed to pull something crazy outta your sleeve D Brainwashed, evil, red-eyes Tadase! What a shocker The Amuto moments were to cute I had to read 'em all like twice because they were so awesome 3 Sque Definatly well written and well thought out! Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!
Vinneh3 -my love chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
O:

yer a veggie too?

-high 5's-

And i ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT EXCUSE.

-They were born to die and for us to eat-

It's despicable.

Vinneh3 -my love chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Ikuto: It's time to open a tin of that stuff!

Kitty: Don't you mean a can...a can of whoop-ass?

Ikuto: Same difference?

...

LMAO

haha that was definitely amazing..

angelitaramos2102 chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
haha i say the same thing the movie SUCKED! I love Ikuto
animefreak43213 chapter 16 . 8/6/2009
nice! so far its pretty good