Reviews for 100 Snapshots
FoAteAZombie chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
hi its fo (hail the almighty fo) i wrote under the stars. my old account dyed so i reposted it on my new account foateazombie
sillydreamchild chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
these are just so cute! they're so cute that i could explode! OMG, please update soon! 3
StarryEyedDancer chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
i just found this fic and...i loved it!great job:)
lalalalal chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Acabo de leer tu historia y me parecio adorable! Me encanta cada capitulo! :D es una lastima que no lo continuaras :(
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
wawawa why friends why not lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend wawawa haha just kidding loved it:) so please update soon:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
hahahaha liked it:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
liked it so well written:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
taichi aries mimi leo oh okay works fine for me as long as those two are together there's no problem for me loved the chapter:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
loved it:)
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Not gunna lie, more than a little cliche. I've read this one a hundred times if I've read it once.

So this one, I didn't like so much :(
SugarSpiral chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Again, no criticism.

SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
I don't have any constructive criticism. So I'll just say that I liked it and move on to the next chapter, if you don't mind :)
Gabriela Romero chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
It was too rushed, this chapter I mean. Your writing wasn't as high quality as it usually is. Their dialogue barely had emotions to it. Did you rush this?
lovinolima chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Sorry I didn't review chapter 4. It wasn't bad, I thought it was cute) I've just been busy.

Chapter 5 was sad! It jumped into it to quickly though. It was good still. I just hate it that he waited to long. Taichi always waits until it's to late/ oh well good)
Jaichizuru chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
These are getting better and better! Good job! I always like the ones about unrequitted love the best because I went through that a few times in my life. Do you suppose you will write anymore of those?

Wonderfully done, all the same.

~Jai