Reviews for First
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Awww, this is really beautiful and sweet and cute! There are ic but i don't think demyx is that childish but he is more cheerful and laidback, and lazy
xXBehind3DoorsXx chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was amazingly written and I applaude you for this story. I wasn't sure if you ment to do this or not, but I found some name mix-ups in your story that made me smile, if not squee like an utterly happy fangirl (not that your story didn't do that anyways)

* At the time, *ZEMYX* was hunched at his desk, poring over the latest

research done in the field of animal development.

* *DEXION* opened his mouth to speak, but was very rudely interrupted.

Demyx crashed their lips together, fingers fisting desperately in

silky smooth strands. Zexion froze, unsure of what to do. Then Demyx's

lips moved and Zexion gave in. He kissed back.

They made me smile . I loved the plot and I think that you portrayed the characters well. THANK YOU!
Emo Anime Freak 6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
AWW! ok i must thank you. i used to HATE yaoi...expecially ones with demyx. But now...i adore it! your cute and touching story definatly made me love it. you deserve...A PLUSHIE! or a lot of them...-gives you plushies of all the members-
DarkAngelAdisynne chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and soooooooooooooooooooooo fluffy
Tailzbot 6000 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw, it's sweet... _

Just a note: Saix is actually Number VII, not II, and so Zexion is actually his superior...? But other than that, it was sweet and adorable. I wanna know what Demmy did to Triton!

-Tails
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
D'awww! That was so cuuute. And fantastically written.
Witch Girl Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I LOVE IT! IT WAS ADORABLE! THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN! KEEP IT UP!
Glee-lover-92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This story is really cute and I love the ending when Zexy says "I love you"

But there is one small wrong spelling, you have written Dexion instead of Zexion
Ariani Lee chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
How beautiful é_è I lack of vocabulary to tell you how I feel about that story (because I usually speak french). But I really liked it, and i LOVED the kiss part more than the rest.

Thank you for this :) AkuRoku and Zemyx are my favourite couples