Reviews for The Evil One
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
It's all the stranger that Spock is so often compared to Satan, given that his character is actually very nearly angelic. Loyal, incorruptible, self-sacrificing ... Spock is just plain GOOD. Maybe angels actually have pointed ears instead of halos. :-)
Anti-Carly chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
aww I thought that was really cute. Poor Spock being troubled and good Uhura comforting him. Very good :D
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
HAVING-A-CUTE-OVERLOAD-...BOOOM! My cute receptors blew up...DAMN YOU UHURA AND SPOCK FOR BEING SO GODAMN CUTE TOGETHER!
Wmst chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really hope you continue this series of Spock-Uhura in the TOS! I have really enjoyed the stories (first one, hesitant one, evil one) and I am looking forward to more of Spock's insights into his reactions to the lovely Lt. Uhura, I hope they eventually earn an M rating. Keep writing TOS S/U! Of course at the time of TOS I think Gene Rod was trying to make a point about the unjust and superficial nature of racism by loading comments like those on Spock as he was a brilliant, stringently ethical and loyal officer who was being judged as inferior or evil based on physical differences. I believe the viewer was supposed to draw parallels to the treatment of minorities in their era, like the episode of the war between the people whose faces were half black and half white in a seemingly nonsensical war with those with the colors on the opposite sides of their faces.(Can't remember name of ep.) Anyhoo, keep writing! please :)
QTFics chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very sweet!
sgtrekie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Perhaps this is a bit belated, but I just read this and I must say, I love it! Thanks.
Technician Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Dude, I LOVED it! PLEEASE write another chapter...?
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was epic.

You know how to write.

It's nice to see someone who makes Spock/Uhura not just super physical.

I am in debt to you.

This was truly amazing- as was your first story about Spock's 'experiment'

Also i love inuyasha, too?

Wierd how people think alike?

MIROKU AND SANGO FTW!
recumbentgoat chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
this was really funny, i love these intimate moments between them. and 'everyday' life on the ship. also great to see Spock's pov on his self image.
gppr chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was a nice take on what a relationship could be like between Spock and Uhura. I liked how you chose to explore it through those "evil, malformed, devil" incidents.
K chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I think this is going to progress into a very good fic. I like that their relationship is slow in progression, but that Spock can still look to her for reassurance whether he knows it or not. Good job. Keep up the good work.
TeaOli chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Nice.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Really nice. I love how Uhura is fond of his Vulcan features and reassures him about them. It's cruel for people to talk bad about him. I find his features interesting, not to mention attractive. ;D Cute one shot.
bsctjclb chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like, please continue!
Sabo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Must agree with other reviewers. I like S/U better than S/C and I would definitely like to see more!