Reviews for The World Is Lonely Here
GabrielTDO chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Sesame St. is in houston texas, seriously it and all PBS are located here.
ChaosGriffin chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
I find that chapter 5 is creepy, while chapter 6 is funny. Then again that's probably supposed to be the other way around... so yeah, good updates, the tone was off somewhere in the distance though.
Subsonic chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
It's fine so far, I hope you update soon! )

~Holy Star
ChaosGriffin chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Yay, you updated!

Ok, on to the story. My first reaction was oh great, I wait all this time for a really short throwaway poem chapter, but then I read the ending. I mean, what's supposed to be my reaction to that? Laughter, tears, insane cackling, I'm not too sure. But it was a good chapter, and worth the wait. Just don't take so long next time.
DarkMasterStarr chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Interesting story you got. Since you already you take in Rei and Asuka's perpectives and their wants and desires, I would think you would eventually dive into Shinji's point of view. I like the darker atmosphere that Evangelion usual presents being used in this story, and I liked the "interaction" between Rei I and Naoko. The hatred that Naoko presented wasn't really amusing, it was just the "wrestling" tape that Kaji had and Rei got ahold of. Hehe.

Anyway, good drabbles here.

Grozic chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I really enjoyed the story, especially since the ending mood was more upbeat, even if only slightly, than the previous chapters. But then again, that's just me.

Anyways, I hope you update soon. :) Good job!
ChaosGriffin chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Ahh, good stuff. It was a really short look into a bit character's mind. However, in spite of its length, this chapter gives off that creepy air that Rei I is great at. Hope that made any sense... the "humor" at the end was the best tho. Can't think of a worse pair for that situation actually, heh.

dennisud chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I got it but it was a bit flat at the end, the punchline wasn't as ... clear.

Still you improving.
dennisud chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Ok a few errors here and there, missing some is are and such, and also making things a bit too easy.

I have the feeling that Rei and Asuka will have a talk before they talk either together or individually with Shinji.

Can you guess what I want to happen to Gendo!

ChaosGriffin chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
The Rei parts were good, very good. The school scenes seemed kinda just put there, like they were rushed. On the other hand, you kept everyone IC... So, this chapter was good, but the 1st one shows you can do better.

Till next time,

ChaosGriffin chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Good drabble. Really got into Asuka's head. The idiot thing got repetitive, then again that's canon. Looking forward to more.

dennisud chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Not bad for angst anyways! Lets see more and I'm intrigued by the S/A/R slant!