Reviews for Questions
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awww, I wish something like that really would happen.
Tarquinnff3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This story is really cute. I like the idea of visiting their relationship as they get older and not being sure what the next step is. I think what you have written is probably pretty close to what would have happened. Thanks for sharing.
mischievouswhit chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my. :D

You are the first out of all of those Ponyo stories I actually adore! :) That was major cuteness as well as good writing. Although i lost where exactly i was in the story, it was great!
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wowza! So awkward, delicate, all flushes and blushes, I love how you give us a sense of Sosuke's mind and Ponyo's mind too.

How she wants to be a friend, and he's struggling to stay close to her, and they're only fifteen, so there is still such a road of romantic bumps and growing yet to do!

Great job.
PrincessZeki15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
awwww how cute! i loved how u put yr heart into the drama, and love between ponyo and sosuke :DDD so cute, that they r learning life's lessons with eachother, side by side... :DDDD
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was really cute -
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So cute! I love this one! :)
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I. Love. This. Fanfic.
NessieWinsa chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Adorable - They're so lucky to have each other *-*
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was beautiful. Well written and realistic - you really captured the innocence and awkwardness of first love )
MsTeaN chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
absolutely adorable. great work!

and very, very realistic. fits right in. :)
Silver Wolf 16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nice story. Could have used just a bit more character development, but I suppose that was already provided :) Well written and has the "aww cute" factor in it.
mangaanime chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wooo! great job, I loved this fic, yay for sosuke and ponyo! :D
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Gwah (: Me encanta! It's so adorable! Technically though... it's not their first kiss. Cute
rimiburt chapter 1 . 4/12/2010