Reviews for Camping Out
Girl U. Dontno chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
*DING DING DING*

I spy a mistake! When the Mad Hatter looks at his watch (by the way, Hare should have the watch, not Hatter) it is 4:21, but in the original story time is frozen and it is ALWAYS 6:00 [tea-time].

But anyway, that aside, good job! But, no offense because I know how hard this can be, I didn't think that Hatter and Hare were crazy enough.
sofstf chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
So, Hare beat Hatter to it, huh? LoL.. Very cute! You really are a great writer - very impressive skill. I loved the ficcy, thank you for sharing it with us.. C ya!
LadyBow8 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Please do post more! I want to know more about Hatter's plans. X3
Purple Cyphers chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
well, it's definitely been more than two weeks, but i would still love to read more of this story. i hope you update.
a fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i love the details in this story! you can feel the emotion! i can't wait to read more!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aww, how cute! now, CONTINUE!
glancesherlock chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
The end... I... I love you. (that was difficult for me to say so don't take it for granted)

Why can I see Hatter doing this to Hare? Why? XD I mean packing everything they needed before asking Hare (and forgetting he had matches), drawing a picture of them camping, purposely bringing a crappy tent- but they didn't have one remember? ;) -and then ditching Dormouse was just so Hatter. And Hare was so cute! I thought I was going to die laughing when he had his little epiphany. It's just... AHH! I love this! Write more NOW! *does "now" in sign language to emphasize*

BTW: you're doing that thing again where you repeat your words too often. Like the phrase "best friend" that was in there a lot. But just remember, you can always replace "air" with Life Gass.