Reviews for Pendulum
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow. River just kind of scared me.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I liked River protecting Mal from Inara. She's right - this dance hurt both Mal and Inara, and River feel their pain.
love14 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OK! So definitely need another chapter or a sequel! That was so good. Really liked River in this. Inara, really should make a decision. Should put Mal in hear too.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I think I found this to be your most moving post and story. I mean I started crying at this one. I felt River in this story, really felt her. River is not much of a talker, she tends to keep her words short-probably due to the fact that people either don't understand her words or are confused by them. However here, it's as though the emotions she feels from Mal are so poignant and powerful that she can't control herself and she'll talk until she makes everything clear. That this means more to her than anything else.

I loved that aspect in the story. I'd actually request a larger story to accompany this piece because you just touched on a minefield of potential. I would actually like the story where Mal moves on even when Inara does make a decision towards him. Where River came to be the one he needed. I do think you just wrote a great story. I can't wait to read more from you.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I liked how protective of Mal she's become, going out of her way to tell Inara that she has to choose. River's threat at the end their was my favorite part.
vfergus chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh this is interesting...This is good for a new beginning of a new chapter...Hm...even though it is a one-shot but this story has potential to continue...It almost reminds me of mine in my head still tinkering...

I've had a story in mind for a very long time but I don't know how to begin cuz' I am not a writer...In the story, River gets into a fight where she has to protect Mal from witnessing Inara betrayal and at the same time protect the crew from the Feds...All leads to a first kiss, a realization, guilt, lies, pain, and lost...Mal is in turmoil believing he lost River as he witness her fall to death...Like an angel fell from heaven she appears from the sky and managed to survive...Badly hurt and broken she was found and nursed to good health by a new family...a new crew...a new love interest one without bondaries...Yet, she has no memories from her previous life..no name to give but understands she has a gift...Time does not wait for no one...a new beginning a clean slate...As for the Serenity family time has stop for their lost still lingers especially Mal...He can not let go of his albatross...

Honestly, you are a better candidate than me in creating stories...This story will linger in my head...But I do enjoy yours everytime I see your story-alert...I can not help but smile.