Reviews for A Confusing Recovery
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/12
Actually, seeing as that would singlehandedly break up the Host Club, I don't think she would. More likely she'd yell him into depression, he'd weep and wail for days, until someone reminded him he still has princesses who want his attention! Most likely Kyoya, because Tamaki was losing them money, and it's not good for Tamaki or the club for him to continue being depressed.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 7/9
Poor Tamaki! NowI want to inow what other unexplored clich├ęs you found :)
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Amnesia, it can lead to funny things!
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hahahha! nice!

but it kind of reminds me of another story. . .i don't know. . .a lot of stories are the same as yours. . .nah, maybe it's just mexD lol.
larrythestapler chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
hehe: deafening silence. OXYMORON, YES?

And OMG, the ending was totally unexpected. Cute, and not in a corny way! It reminds me of a lot of cliche dramas/animes but you totally put a cute twist in it! (I actually read this for more inspiration and pretty words, lots of descriptions, kudos)

Keep writing babes.

Stacey.
xchia101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
haha! The part where the twins came in was funny. XD
JkawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was funny! XD The twins and Ranka had me rolling with laughter! People in my house think I'm crazy now, but oh well! Very nice -
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was hilarious! I can't write funny stuff to save my life! I would love to read the other "shoujo cliches", if you would post them!