Reviews for True Blood
HoneyBear84 chapter 30 . 1/21/2018
Loved it, wud of loved to read about Harry and Charlie's kids too
Phoenix6975 chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
this could have been a lovely fic, and still is, but you really need a beta to check your grammar
tkawaiii2013 chapter 20 . 5/7/2017
Nooooooooo, poor Andre, bring him back.
mandancie chapter 30 . 3/22/2017
I am so happy that I found this story. You have no idea how close to home your story was for me. I enjoyed every bit of this. Thank you so much for taking the time to put these enchanted words together to make the most amazing story.
Aqua Aquana chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
That sentence of 'they had been dating' is sort of confusing... Its harryXdraco or hermioneXdraco?
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Dudley is a kid i think they punished him more than the parents who created the mess it was kind of unfiar
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 30 . 2/14/2016
Another good one I enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
Nope. I didn't care for that twist at all. Not even sure why I continued to the end after Andre died. Sorry, but that twist rather ruined the story for me.
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
It drives me crazy when they find out his bio parents are they change his friends and name. Being adopted doesnt decide your personilty your still you finding bio parents doesnt magically make a personality transplant
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
You mixed up remus and snape
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I am glad you acknowledge harry is still a kid a lot FF post hogwarts act like he is adult automatically and thats not the case
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Wow he was harder on dudley than vernon ...why
Guest chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
Loved it
thewolf74 chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
i really liked this story. I'm happy that Severus and Harry finally close, and that Harry finally started trusting him. I'm happy that Harry and Charlie finally got married. The plot was well thought out and portrayed very well as well.
lunabane chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
One of the many reasons Neville is one of my favorite characters.