Reviews for What If
NotinthefaceOMG chapter 1 . 3/23
yet another wonderfully written story, i am having a field day going thru all your stories, came across Unexpected Love and from there i have just fell in love with your writing styles and POVs, I look foward to reading more of your works ans hope to see more from you as well.

-James
some1udontknow chapter 1 . 2/18
Great story! Love it.
Wish it was a full story though, with chapters and shit. Not complainin though. Like I said, love it. There should be more NarutoAmaru fics. Same for NarutoShion. :(
Anyways, keep up the good work! This story actually deserves a lot more reviews than it has, even for a one-shot :D
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Adorei a sua one muito bem escrita...
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was interesting. Sakura marrying Lee was something I don't think would be to bad. Thumbs up for the Kiba and Hinata, I defiantly think they would be a nice couple.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth result on a Google search).
Master D chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Damn. Man, this is a damn good story. Its verry clever and well telled and what i most like its to see Naruto being pared with a non-canon or principal character of the ofiial storyline. Amaru really leave that impresion that this is what would hapend at the end of the second Naruto shipuden movie. But the only thing i never, ever dont like its Ino being pair with Chouji. Through my eyes shes only for Naruto but i dont care as long as she's dont paring woth Chouji. Dont know why but its the true felling. Beside all that i really love this story. The end left me with a pushing feling that only give me when its a really good story., that 'What If' was so awsome. The last thing i want to tell you its that you should try to continue your other history of NaruShion. Thats all.

SEE YA!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I really like this! So cute!
The Creator95 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Greatness
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
A story both riveting and complex
Villain84 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was a great story. It's like the start of a drama novel like Catcher in the Rye. You did a great job telling about how eveyone had turned out as adults, how their families and careers turned out. I like all the futures you gave everyone.

And I love the way you put down Sakura's thoughts on everything. It sounds so much like her. On top of that, you had a great writing style with no spelling or grammer errors I've seen. Great story :)
Dave37 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Awesome work man! hey do you know anyother good Naruto stories like Narusaku, Naruino, Naruhina, Naruten, Narutema, Narutsun, Narushiz, Narufuu, NaruShion, Naruamaru, narusara and more?
shelwyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was a great one sot the only problem is it has those (insert words here) thing going on. If that wasn't in the fir I'm sure it would have a few more reviews.
The Nomadic Ruler chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Well this has to be one of the best oneshots i have ever seen. Imo There need to be some naru/amra i mean there are only i think 13 on this whole site with her in it. Great story
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Cute, and really well written :)
T00STr00nG chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
your grammer is amazing. This oneshot was just..wow amazing. Perfect story I loved it. I am gonna read more of your stuff thats for sure.
DonutBeagle chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is a what-if story. Naruto and Amaru grow closer after the movie and eventually get married, I like it!