Reviews for Killer Instinct
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/12
I am gonna say, "please update this story soon," but not for the reasons that you think. This chapter was WAY too short and really did not explain ANY of the plot to me.
Flamewhisper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ooooo... I like so far. More please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more.
light ladybug chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
hmm, bet that was harry. now where are the other two? i do hope that you update soon because that was interesting and i am very eager to know more on what's going to happen next! hope all is well
-bug
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Good Opening chapter. It sounds like it has great potential. Do you plan on finishing it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Good opening...literally.
Reader128 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is good so far. I will await more.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I like how you started it. Update as soon as you can.
brigrove chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
interesting first few linges, but please write a whole chapter before expecting us to review
Paladeus chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hidy hidy,

Very nice to see Lucius get his head blown off. I very much appreciated that.

It was also nice to see the Sniper's POV in the beginning.

I'm hoping you will explain when the three left, exactly, and when they came back. Also, being a Harry/Hermione/Luna fic, my favorite (and shame on you for not letting me know about it!), I will be keeping an eye on it and currently suspect they're the ones who had left.

As for dislikes, I abhorred the chapter length (I usually will not even give a fic a chance when a chapter is less than two thousand words, one thousand if the summary seems to be worth it. Being H/Hr/L is the only thing that got me reading it. I am giving it a shot and hoping beyond hope that this is just a starter/prologue chapter. I'm also hoping it will be longer than your other works.

There is no "O" in Lucius. Normally, I would ignore typos like that, but they were far more obvious with the shorter word count.

Paladeus
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I can already tell I'm gonna like this story, Lucy getting his head blown up, you know it's gonna be fun. The only thing I'd point out is that there's not an O in Lucius.

Other than that, great beginning.

Also, is there gonna be any more of Deadpool!Harry? I loved that idea.
Mukuro Meki chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
love how this story started, his head asploded _, looking forward to your next chapter
AztecNavajo chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I can tell already that this story is going to be one helluva action story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
kubas89 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
good start :)
starboy454 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
pretty good so far I hope to read more soon