Reviews for I Think I Love You
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I mean this absolutely genuinly when I say that this is the BEST Romione fic I've ever read. You've got the balance between emotion and cliche bang on :D
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow this was very good! Although, I do believe Ron realised his love for Hermione at some point before Deathly Hallows. Anyway, I love the writing style. In spite of the "unhappy" ending, I thought the ending was brilliant. There's an air of mystery about the ending, and I love it.
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ahw, ahw, ahw. I love it. Ronnie's so sweet with her.
Psychedelic-City chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw, this was really sweet! :D Yeah, the ending is sort of bittersweet, but it gets better in the long run :)
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Thoughtful, emotionally balanced and totally believable. Perhaps you can consider writing a companion piece in Hermione's POV? (She might have already realised her feelings for him much earlier, but it's still about the moment of realisation, isn't it?)
RuthLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
very sensitive in canon!

well done!
sodi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Realistic and very sweet :)
Avanell chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, how sweet! Loved it! Sequel!
BlackHawk13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It's always nice when they "both get their happy ending". :) Must be an interesting massage parlor they attend. :)

Okay...sorry. Now, seriously, this was good. Sad, yes, that Ron doesn't get the girl, but he does eventually, so that's cool.

A well-written story. Excellent job as usual!