Reviews for A Hand in the Night
Wassily chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Strange, but yknow, im a fan of strange. FredxHermionie, CatxBeck (victorios, tweeen tv show) and now NicoxAnnabeth. Very good job.

I didnt like it. I LOVED IT!
tkdprincess96 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
aw, its a cute little scene. i wish rick Riordan had put this in, but the books are only from Percy's point of view. its still cute though.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I liked that. Always thought there were a lot of Nico and Annabeth missing moments in BotL. Well-written, as usual. And I liked the portrayal of Nico. Lost and stubborn.

Good Job.

Musafreen
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aww, I loved that...I kind of liked NicoxAnnabeth because of this fic I might actually ship them
Loved it chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
What...to...read...more so good!
TheNineMuses chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Good job writing this. It brought tears to my eyes. :)
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
that was...well the only word i can find is "perfect". well done.
ej8012 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aww. It was cute and could have happened at the same time! Loved it
n.again chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
wow, that was really really good. it gave me goosebumps a couple times. great job!
dnrl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
...I had to read this like six times to really get the full scope of emotion. Spectacular work. :)
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
that was sweet between Nico and Annabeth. If he was only a year older lol.
ripred95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very good.
xStarXStruckx chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aww so sweet! i love nico :) great job!
Cap'NCupcake chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very cute! I loved it!

Annabeth knew that, had he been one year older, she might have thought he was a pervert. WOW! That got me laughing! LOL

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

:) Jordan
Forgotten.Thirteen chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was very interesting. I was searching for the odd PercyxNico story and I found this. It's an odd couple, to say the least, but I don't mind. I like odd couples. This was very good and I liked it very much.

-Rasko