Reviews for Dean & Sam, Sittin' In A Tree
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
The bag of peanut M&M's in Deans inner jacket pocket wouldn't have anything to do with it...No. (LOL)
hachoo chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
LOL! Trust those two to get stuck up a tree because of a bear. I was laughing out loud at that; loved it!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hihihi, I shouldn't chuckle but this is really one hilarious and so very in-character conversation of those two. Awesome!

I do see the bright side though; if it were a Wendigo, they'd be in more trouble right now... or, come to think of it, if it were a Grizzly... *points mockingly at the brothers*

Very well done, Rose. I love it to bits and pieces (no pun intended this time) - and even enough to forgive your all but unforgivable word count of TWO hundred. ;-D
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
What? Now you knew my mind was in the gutter from the moment I read the title! This was nice!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*laughs* Ah, the trouble they get into when it ISN'T a supernatural problem...
CatBeist chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
LOL :D that would have been a funny scene
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
BEARS CAN CLIMB TREES.

I may be in the gutter, but at least i can see the stars.

lol. i liked this alot.

but srsly, they're beyond screwed. they're bear meat.

WRITE ON!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love the image of the boys sitting in a tree with a bear sniffing around the base, with Dean all grumpy and wanting to go home and Sam trying to look on the bright side.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wee! I could totally imagined them boys sitting on a tree, doing nothing but looking down at the bear. Nice bear for making the boys climb up a tree and entertained us all with them doing nothing *gives bear some cookies*

Somehow I pictured the boys in 'God Must be Crazy'..love your drabble so much! Great job!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
“And what, pray tell, is ‘the bright side’ of being treed by Yogi’s pissed off cousin?” LOL Very good!
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
ROFL XD - poor boys ... if it's not Supernatural it's natural LOL XD - wonderful drabble :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Heh - How cute is that? - Nice:D
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I just love their resigned acceptance of the situation.

Fav line

"And what, pray tell, is ‘the bright side’ of being treed by Yogi’s pissed off cousin?”

Simply Awesome

Jane
sg2009 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hehe - This is great! sg
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
"Well, at least it's a nice night..." Oh I LOVE that patience and take-it-as-it-come attitude. Excellent, a pure joy!