Reviews for My Heaven Without You
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
It was always makes me cry whenever I read that play and now currently watching the show I think I will probably cry again. You did a beautiful job on this story. You should be proud of yourself. You, my friend, have a gift. ;D
MyTime2Shine chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Awwww :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Beautiful!
AkaiKaze13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
YAY! xDDD I swear, this is my favorite show EVER. (Notice teh username, mehehe~) This is almost exactly as I pictured it to be like when they passed on...but better. Nyanyu~ G'job!
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw yay for happy endings! that would've been a good ending for the anime. i cried at the actual end. T_T
distantfridays chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ah, I just fell in love with this anime recently :D

This ending is so great XD
Xave chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I absolutely adored this. Well done, I could imagine every bit of this actually happening in the anime!~ I do think the flashback was too long but other than that it was good.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Even if the died like in the book at least in the anime the died for something instead of a stupid miss understanding like in the book
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I just finished watching the series (crying my eyes out, mind you), and this is the sweetest little epilogue :) thanks for writing it!
chocomoco21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I started watching this series after reading it in a review in my magazine. I haven't finished it yet, so I guess that this was kind of a spoiler. Heh heh. But I kinda figured that they would die anyway, since its Romeo and Juliet. LOL. I'm still gonna finish watching the anime though...even if I do know that they in the end now.
hisanachan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
rin-chan~ it's been a while~

it's really good~ it's cute too~

love always

hisana
riddiculusvampire chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AW! so sweet! of course Romeo would yell out her name and say all that sappy (but extremely cute) stuff XD

i really enjoyed reading this...it made me smile :)

-riddiculusvampire (you're lovable bunny ;D)