Reviews for Confessions
MewPainappuru chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is cute (as all your stories seem to be) and it's nice to get a glimpse of what is going through Munkustrap and Demeter's minds while they take part in such a stressful action. I smile through the whole thing. Well done :)
showtunediva chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is a sweet fic. I really enjoyed it. :)
RailwayCat chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
gotta love it when they ramble.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is so adorable! I love how you shared both points of view. I really like it.

And now, I'm off to read the sequel...
Fantasia-the-Crazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Beautiful! I loved it! There were several parts that just made me aw. I ADORE Munk/Deme!
The Marvelous Mad Madam Mim chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
wow. really nice imagery. LOVED the wording in the first two POVs...also, great job on creating and building the anxiety between them. i was literally leaning forward, holding my breath (as if i didn't know how this was gonna end, lol!).
mit chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
cute fic
munkus chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
it is one of your best work keep writing
Munkustrap18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aww! That was the sweetest! I loved that story! Way better than ANY of mine! Very romantic. Just one suggestion: i think you should move the rating to K because of the 'Dammit' part and the confusing way they think of eachother (K is for 5 year olds and up, and you writing is AMAZING so they probably wont understand most of it) Okay, my boss is coming and I have to delete history considering Im using his laptop without permission (haha) okay, byebye!

-Vince!

PS: The embarrasing hat and Lizzie says hi yet again. :D
Razzle chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ooh, very nice! Yes, this style worked. Yes, write a sequel!
AriaCloudrunner chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think this was really sweet!

Munku and Dem are so cute... love them...

:D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P :D :P
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
really good story yh this style is nice i could practically hear them saying that it was so cute, brillant
Rumpleteazah chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw! Its so cute! I love it, well, I don't even know why i review cuz i'm gunna tell you anyway when I message you, plus, its not like you don't already know! lol I love your fanfictions!
SummerRose12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I thought this was beyond beautiful and romantic! Almost like poetry! I can picture both characters keeping a fiery love for each other, and I would love to see a sequal to this oneshot! Great work Jelliclesoul!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow, that is so beautiful! I absolutely adore this one! I'd love to see a sequel, also. :-)