Reviews for Harry and Gabi
Eagle-Eyes chapter 5 . 7/25
What a wonderful story...

Keep writing as life allows
babiluv22 chapter 5 . 7/11
I really hope this story isn't discontinued update as soon as possible
Araytigre chapter 5 . 5/29
This has been a wonderful read, and obviously there are no Horcrux's nor Deathly Hallows here, while both can make an interesting story, but they can bog down one too. I was glad the Dumble's was taken out of the picture as soon as he was, particularly because of his many failures, not only to Harry, but to the Wizarding World as a whole. I was also glad that most of Tom's senior cadre are now history, which if I'm not mistaken, would leave Lucius Malfoy, Rookwood, and Peter as the Seniors, OH! and possibly Fenir Greyback too. Harry's handling of Slughorn was priceless. I was only slightly saddened about the loss of Ginny, however she was never really important to this story, and the only real impact will be with the Gryffindor Quidditch team, as they'll be down a good chaser. I'll be glad when you're done revising/editing the other stories, so that your muse will allow you to finish this one. Thank You. TTFN
EuclidWriter chapter 5 . 4/2
Hooooly shit. Man, when I read that first chapter, I only expected just a cute oneshot story. When I saw that 150k word count, i was like 'oh god'. But damn, this story is literally manna from heaven for this pairing. It's extremely good, seriously.
Corwyn chapter 5 . 3/29
Loving the story so far. I hope you get a chance to continue it.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 3/28
1 for calling the skrewts a lobstrocity :-)
KingRider6911 chapter 5 . 3/1
Interesting story. The end was a bit sad but overall it was good.. Please update soon!
tanzar81 chapter 2 . 2/6
I know you are doing this for a reason. But come on all Black has to do is go back to his unplotable family island. And if you don't buy into the hidden family island or home then he was doing well on his own in the tropics without Dumbledore's help. Sure it may suck but Harry can visit whenever he wants to now that he is an adult in the eyes of the law. And it gives them time to look for other answers and Harry doesn't have to worry about him.

Option two you just kill Dumbledore and be done with it. I'd rather have Bill Clinton as President again than take a piece of candy from someone like Dumbledore.
noam.gu.21 chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Loving this story! Hopefully it will be continued.
Ellie chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I honestly think this should be published, it's amazing!
hogwartsfan1 chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
I really enjoyed the story thus far.I guess you wont continue it though since you havent done anything with it in 5 years
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
While not a cliffhanger, per se, this was an utterly evil place to stop writing. Please firmly swat your muse on the bum!

Great story so far and I wait with baited breath for the next instalment.
The.Real.Calico.Jack chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Scott Boras... Somebody is American and loves baseball! lol, I do like what you are doing. I think this is an excellent story!
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was very wonderful! Glad you got the tournament done in the first chapter, too.
CynthiaP chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
So enjoying this story. You are an amazing writer! Even if you can't post but irregularly, please, please, please do not abandon this wonderful story! You take the time to be a father, and have your priorities straight. I do hope that you enjoy writing at least the smallest fraction of how much we, your fans, enjoy your amazing writing. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you.