Reviews for Harry and Gabi
hogwartsfan1 chapter 5 . 11/19
I really enjoyed the story thus far.I guess you wont continue it though since you havent done anything with it in 5 years
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 5 . 11/15
While not a cliffhanger, per se, this was an utterly evil place to stop writing. Please firmly swat your muse on the bum!

Great story so far and I wait with baited breath for the next instalment.
The.Real.Calico.Jack chapter 3 . 10/27
Scott Boras... Somebody is American and loves baseball! lol, I do like what you are doing. I think this is an excellent story!
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/7
This was very wonderful! Glad you got the tournament done in the first chapter, too.
CynthiaP chapter 4 . 9/28
So enjoying this story. You are an amazing writer! Even if you can't post but irregularly, please, please, please do not abandon this wonderful story! You take the time to be a father, and have your priorities straight. I do hope that you enjoy writing at least the smallest fraction of how much we, your fans, enjoy your amazing writing. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you.
Illiniwek94 chapter 4 . 8/19
The GM's name is Mozeliak? Is someone a dirty stinking Cardinals fan?

But seriously, I really like this story. You do a great job of presenting the storyline while avoiding lots of the superfluous crap that a lot of fanfiction authors fall into. All of your writing is extremely believable. Great job.

madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 8/8
Good start, I look forward to what you do next/ I wonder if the Weasleys will blame Bill and Fleur for Ginny's death, if they had had this at their place, this would not have happened (not true of course, but greif is a horrible thing!)
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 3 . 7/26
Score! Nice job taking out old whiskers and not dragging it out.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 6/22
I love the story. It is incredibly unique, as HarryxGabrielle stories go, and as with Partners, one of the very few stories that have made me actually reread them. I don't know how you have the patience to write such long chapters without publishing, most fanfiction writers that I have seen do 2-4k words per chapter, and post continuously, but your way works very well too. Before I actually review this story, I'd just like to say that reading Partners was the reason I created an account on this site, and you inspired me to begin writing fanfics. Also, I benefitted a lot from all of the tips on your profile. Now, onto the actual review of the story. I'd like to say that I always found it extremely frustrating in canon that Ginny Weasley was just a random girl that had a monstrous crush on her favorite celebrity, and managed to actually attract him, after making him jealous by a relationship with Dean, and playing on his friendship with her ignorant, bigoted brother who didn't even really deserve to be Harry's friend in the first place. She wasn't even in his year, and they hardly knew each other before they dated. It just gets me super frustrated, so sorry for ranting. My point is that I'm glad you showed her in this story as the fangirl she is, who has a huge crush, and still thinks she'll get Harry even though he's married. Also, I liked the way you separated him from Ron, a necessity in most good Harry Potter Fanfics. It was a bold choice to change Gabrielle's age so much, but it definitely worked out for the story. While I do enjoy stories where he saves her(before she's gone through the Veela quickened maturation that as become popular in HarryxGabrielle fanfics) and then when they meet again, she's gone through the maturation and he has a beautiful girl enamored with him(and he's done something to earn it, unlike some worse fanfics that I've read that have no apparent plot or substance and just make an OP Harry with a harem of girls who are apparently all suddenly madly in love with him...), I do think that your way was probably better, especially for their long term realtionship and when they are married. I did think that Harry changed a lot in a very short time, but I have heard the saying, "Love changes you"(Or love changes a man or love changes a person. There are many variations of the saying) and I will accept that as the explanation for the change(even though I have no experience with love like that, as I am only 15, and also not living in the fictional world of Harry Potter, where relationships seem to develop extremely quickly). I do like that you had some restraint with Sirius' situation and didn't just have him immediately cleared of all charges and taking complete care of Harry as soon as the fanfiction starts. The way you killed off Dumbledore in the end was also great, albeit a bit early for my taste(he's one of the main antagonists in many if not all good HP fanfics and when he's gone, the story can feel a bit empty) but you did find other ways to make the story interested, by having some small death eater attacks. I am of the opinion that you should have just had Harry duel Draco to get it over with when Draco was being insulting for a third time, like Harry said he would, but I could understand if you avoided it because it would seem forced, and/or Draco(and his 'not as well off as they'd like to think' family) was/were too much of a joke to make taking care of them actually hold any actual importance. I liked how you made Gabrielle/Fleur's parents like family to Harry; I always enjoy it when he finally finds paternal and maternal figures, and I also enjoy how you made the Grangers ignorant to wizarding society, as they well should be. Some fanfics make me cringe with how all knowing they make the Grangers, some fanfics even having them outmaneuver Dumbledore in a wizarding legal battle, something that definitely shouldn't be possible with the Grangers being a muggle family and having few connections to the wizarding world other than their daughter. I have always thought Quidditch would suit Harry very well, since JK spent the whole series having characters saying, "Best seeker in a hundred years," or, "could play pro quidditch easily" and more in her books. Anyways, I can't think of all of the things I was going to include my review, but it is already long enough as it is. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories and being my inspiration to write fanfictions. I can't wait for this story in particular to be continued(note that I'm not asking, so please don't add another day before the next chapter, I'm just expressing my anticipation for the next chapter)!
ProudPatel chapter 5 . 3/10
Bill and Fleur are the worst couple after Ron and Hermione(according to canon). Can you imagine the French PM's daughter marrying a Weasley? It's just too much for one to comprehend. I mean, there are literally dozens of wizards more eligible for Fleur than Bill but she chooses him over the protests of her family anyway? What's with that? As I said before, the worst pairing in HP is Ron-Hermione, followed by Bill-Fleur.
n4zhg chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Thank you for writing me into your story. B-)
potterfan chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Great fanfic only one problem...WHEN IS CHAPTER 6 COMING! I ACTUALLY CANT WAIT!
Marilyn chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Really like the story. Hope you keep writing.
chris chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Never written a review but my God this story is fantastic I'm hooked lol
cpleff chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
thought bit was amazing just like the others I hope that you make more chapters. Again this chapter and the others were amazing.