Reviews for Heaven So Far Away
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/5
Oof. This hurts. But is masterfully done, nonetheless. So very believable.
Liz-TheTypoQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
May I please have some tissues? I can't seem to stop sweating through my eyes.
Beautifully written piece, absolutely in love with your writing style *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
:')
RenegadeFire chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Nice, really entertaining you have written it nicely
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
right now I don't what to say just WOWWWWW this story just broke my heart even though I knew the story would not end well for me at least heck to be honest I felt my heart break for both Lelouch and Kallen other than that great work
RandomRationality chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Beautifully done even if it sadistically crushed my hopes for a happy ending.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You are a horrible person.
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Kallen's cold and heartless side was very in character, and so was Lelouch. I could ramble on and on about this flawless piece of writing, but all I will say is that this is a fantastic piece of angst ridden art.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
B-but Lelouch didn't die...
Gerren chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Years later and this is still heartbreaking.
Lost Lenore chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
:( Sad thing is, that really is just like Lulu...wonderfully done, great job tugging at my heartstrings like damn Turn 25 all over again.
Animefan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
NOOOO. How sad! It's like Shirley all over again... MY FEELS ;_; This was so good...
Canadawear chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was so heart-wrenching, I had to stop reading for a sec. Great fic. oh my god crying.
cyko2041 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
From what I understand Geass Cancels naturally on death so it's more of a forget today...until tomorrow.
topearsXXVII chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I never knew this existed if it weren't for a fellow author, Magery. I'm glad I decided to click on one of the numerous links he sent me: this is beautiful! Although I can honestly say that I started to hate you a little towards the end... for obvious reasons haha. The only thing I kinda had a problem with is what Kallen asked Lelouch before her memories were erased. I don't know, it seemed odd that she would ask that instead of telling him that she loved him or something along those lines...but you're the author! So it shall be (:
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »